Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

A Challenge from Riot

LazaHorse

New video added to the OP. AD Carry Mid as Ashe. Showing the TRUE POWER of the Enchanted Crystal Arrow to turn games in your favor.

Added another new video to the OP. J4, Prince of Nerfs. DEMACIA!!!

Edited by LazaHorse

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O.O Double Post. Oh the crime... oh the agony.

We had a bit of fun earlier playing bots (me, Plaayer, Blu, and Factions) so I figured I'd upload that video so you can all see Plaayer KS me like a motherfucker all game.

Along with that I've uploaded a clip of AP TF in a Normal game where I show and explain the power of creep pushing and kiting during team fights.

Despite all the trolling in this thread, I believe you have the perseverance and patience to complete this challenge riot has given you, and earn your main back. I just hope you don't do anything to get it banned again after that. You will be on thin ice with them obviously.

• 3 weeks later...

The videos from the scrims on Saturday are up. Enjoy them.

I've finally hit level 20 and have sent in a support ticket to see how I've done. A rioter has responded saying little more than "I've notified the proper people and they will get to it." It's all just waiting now.

So... I finished the challenge last Tuesdays. I sent them a ticket then, but a week later - nothing. I don't know... I've updated the ticket twice now and made a post in the support section of the forums. I'm not sure wth is going on. I'm just waiting really.

Meanwhile, earlier today Yoonie invited me to play with her and Xpecial from TSM along with another operator from her IRC. Gamin with the big boys... carrying Xpecial no prob. XD

I'M UNBANNED!!! Kinda...

A Rioter finally got to my SECOND ticket and said I passed the test. Problem is... they unbanned the wrong account. As some of you know, Lazarus Servatus is my second account that I made after my FIRST account "RisenLazarus" was banned. Well THAT account is now unbanned... though I'd rather have Servatus back. XD I've re-updated the ticket with that info and am waiting for them to get back to me.

Point is... I'M BACK AND AM READY TO STOMP ON YALL IN THIS TOURNAMENT! XD

I'M UNBANNED!!! Kinda...

A Rioter finally got to my SECOND ticket and said I passed the test. Problem is... they unbanned the wrong account. As some of you know, Lazarus Servatus is my second account that I made after my FIRST account "RisenLazarus" was banned. Well THAT account is now unbanned... though I'd rather have Servatus back. XD I've re-updated the ticket with that info and am waiting for them to get back to me.

Point is... I'M BACK AND AM READY TO STOMP ON YALL IN THIS TOURNAMENT! XD

great, a scrub =D