Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Tyrone ADMIN ABUSING [yet again]

PooprScooper

None of them gonna admit that they are wrong. We cannot base on their stories and decide. We should base on the evidence. Listening to their story is somewhat inconclusive since we deprive to win over one another. Base on the ss from the console and Tyrone's confession, he did playing music and switching team. Fuklife was right, let's staffs and councils to decide on this matter because evidences has been shown and story from both side have been told. So there shouldn't be any further arguments.

No, I admit fully that I played music on the Jailbreak server at irrelevant and harmless times, and that was wrong. To answer an earlier question, music playing is NOT allowed according to the rules... however almost everybody plays music and nobody ever disciplines for it (Unless interfering with orders).

As for team switching, if we didn't have admins balancing teams (in other words, doing their JOBS) there would always be more CT's than T's, CT starts with guns and T doesn't... of course people will want to join CT.

I didn't say balancing the team is wrong, but just tell the players so instead of playing music, dont u think? OKie since you said EVERYONE is playing music in that server, then imma leave this up to staffs/councils to confirm that. But if other people complain about music, then you have to stop, if you refuse to stop, then it calls mic spamming and you're abusing your admins.

No, I admit fully that I played music on the Jailbreak server at irrelevant and harmless times, and that was wrong. To answer an earlier question, music playing is NOT allowed according to the rules... however almost everybody plays music and nobody ever disciplines for it (Unless interfering with orders).

As for team switching, if we didn't have admins balancing teams (in other words, doing their JOBS) there would always be more CT's than T's, CT starts with guns and T doesn't... of course people will want to join CT.

Admins don't have jobs, silly Tyrone. I can't think of how to edit that sentence to make it not sound.. I don't know what. It just doesn't sound right.

Edited by Hobbes

This is the last time I'm going to post on this matter. This kid needs to grow up and admit to what he did instead of trying to spin BS.

If you were only mic spamming during "irrelevant" times, then admins wouldn't of told you to stfu. If you would've done it at the appropriate times, no one would of cared just like when everyone else except you, seem to know when to do it.

Apparently Braindawg, Hobbes, Weeman, Blitzkreig and Vagina aren't admins now? Once again, if you were doing it correctly, the admins wouldn't of told you to stop and you wouldn't of bitched back to them making excuses. You were told by 2 HG members top stop after repeatedly messing up the teams.

Please grow up and admit to your faults. People might actually be willing to forgive you and let it slide, But you continue to try and spin BS trying to hide the obvious...

Edited by PooprScooper

This is a discussions forum, what you are suggesting is the exact opposite to this. Admins can settle it based on what we bring forward as evidence. What you are suggesting is like a Judge giving a verdict without having seen both sides of the story.

i advise you shut your mouth in the first place. 2nd off as you see ppl agreed with me they both told there story it was becoming an argument so i was just letting them know to let staff or council handle the problem instead of this thread becoming a 10-15 page long thread full of argumented posts.

This is all bullshit what Tyrone is saying. There aren't ever more cts than ts. last time it was a 11 to 15 count and no one was complaining. Everyone seemed to be having a nice time and getting along before Tyrone started his bullshit team balancing which no one asked for. I saw 2 or 3 hg members ad admins telling him the teams were fine and had no need of balancing.

Kids.

Get proof or get over it.

It is not against the rules to switch players.

If you had proof of this being abused, then it would be a different story.

Stop watching so much TV!

Find Jesus.

PS. If I saw all those people talking to me or another admin like that, they would have been removed.

Don't talk about reporting abuse in the server, get proof and be about it.