Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

1. Abuser name: INCUBUS

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:10110210

3. What sever: Office Noob Training Facility

4. About what time: Previous abuse on June 4, and today at 5:04 central time.

5. PROOF: The first screen shot was previously taken because of his idiotic switch to terroist at the end of the round that caused my death. The 2nd and 3rd screenshots were taken because of his slay on me for an unnecesary reason.

Please make the right decision.

Thanks

post-126-1352595328699_thumb.jpg

post-126-13525953287292_thumb.jpg

post-126-13525953287579_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dirty

For the sake of who the abuse thread is coming from, and mouse 3 unbound showing up, (evidence to his ghosting)

I'd vote for not abuse.

John, you're starting to lose it.

Also yeah, temp removal would be nice.

So what is the verdict? Are you seriously gonna make a big deal of this? Temp removal will just waste people's time. And omg if you ask most ppl, they'd agree that i do a pretty good job as being admin. I'm for the most part generally liked as an admin and player in the server, except for a few uptight douche bags like Nick. And if you compared that level of abuse to the abuse of a crap load of other admins who never get repremanded for it, i'm a friggen saint. That being said, how long are you gonna have this temp removal of my admin? Oh and Nick...i hope you die of cancer or swallow a knife you cunnt-basket. Grow a sense of humor and a pen!s.

who gives a shit about how good he is as an admin

"IMA ABUSE BECAUSE IM A GOOD ADMIN SO THEY WONT BE HARD ON ME AND REMOVE MY ADMIN WHEN SOMEONE REPORTS ME"

abuse is abuse no matter how good of an admin they are

who gives a shit about how good he is as an admin

"IMA ABUSE BECAUSE IM A GOOD ADMIN SO THEY WONT BE HARD ON ME AND REMOVE MY ADMIN WHEN SOMEONE REPORTS ME"

abuse is abuse no matter how good of an admin they are

hey guy shut ur mouth...you don't know me or my efforts as an admin. We don't need ur irrelevant input. I don't ever abuse, and that was the first time anything like that has come from me. So i don't use my reputation as a good admin to take advantage of the system. I take responsibilty for my actions, but i also know that the team switch was an accident, and nick knows that too, he's just a opportunistic b@stard. I even apologized to him when it happened. And the slay was after the round had ended and the "cts win" had already been announced. So i figured it wouldn't matter, and hoped he would also think it humorous...guess not. So you can take ur little quotation there and shove it up ur v@gina. Oh and mind ur damn business. K thanks bye guy.