Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

hey guy shut ur mouth...you don't know me or my efforts as an admin. We don't need ur irrelevant input. I don't ever abuse, and that was the first time anything like that has come from me. So i don't use my reputation as a good admin to take advantage of the system. I take responsibilty for my actions, but i also know that the team switch was an accident, and nick knows that too, he's just a opportunistic b@stard. I even apologized to him when it happened. And the slay was after the round had ended and the "cts win" had already been announced. So i figured it wouldn't matter, and hoped he would also think it humorous...guess not. So you can take ur little quotation there and shove it up ur v@gina. Oh and mind ur damn business. K thanks bye guy.

Very mature of you. More admins need the attitude you've got mate :D But seriously, you don't see anyone else on this forum making stupid insults and being immature like you. I just stated that who gives a damn whether you're a good admin, you still abused and again who gives a damn that it was the end of the round, you still abused, and this attitude you've got isn't helping you out.

my point is, i know i abused and i take responsibility for it. However, i think it is a little unfair to completely strip me of my admin for such a small offence. I have seen admins abuse to the point of mass slay, ban, and kicks who get away with it. I slay once at the end of a round, and accidentally make a team switch that i apologized for and i lose my admin. What kinda fair treatment is that? And I didn't make anyone vouch for me...they all did it on their own accord.

my point is, i know i abused and i take responsibility for it. However, i think it is a little unfair to completely strip me of my admin for such a small offence. I have seen admins abuse to the point of mass slay, ban, and kicks who get away with it. I slay once at the end of a round, and accidentally make a team switch that i apologized for and i lose my admin. What kinda fair treatment is that? And I didn't make anyone vouch for me...they all did it on their own accord.

So you know you abused your admin privileges yet you come into the thread and flame him and others?

So you know you abused your admin privileges yet you come into the thread and flame him and others?

i "flame" ppl who have no business getting involved. ppl who just like to exacerbate a situation because it makes them feel important for just a moment to put in their two cents.

If you want a conversation to be exclusive, go in Vent to finish it off. Else, know that this is a public forum thread and you choose to continue it in such a state by responding.

Just go in Vent and find staff to finish this high school drama known as JB abuse so people's opinions don't hurt you. Good lord...

Aside from this, I've never seen Incubus abuse his admin...I play quite a lot, so I probably would have seen something else before now. I don't see any comments with Incubus apologizing, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything since the SS's provided by Nick are not completely consecutive. I understand Nick's anger at being killed at the end of that round when he got swapped, but Incubus didn't know that Nick was going to be killed after the swap (which is stated to have been an accident anyway). The server's team balance will do the EXACT same thing if no one on a team where someone gets swapped due to unbalanced teams. As for the slay, it kind of depends on the comments going into the slay...if Nick is running his mouth (which I'm not saying he did since there is no proof either way), it might warrant a slay.

All that said, I think a warning would be more than sufficient in this case or at worst a one-day removal of admin (which seems more trouble than it's worth). Incubus admitted abusing Nick to a very small degree, and he has indeed been free of abuse accusations for as long as I've known him. Banning someone or kicking or slaying them repeatedly would be a much more serious example of abuse...Incubus moved Nick to the other team once (which the vast majority of admins here have done) and then slayed Nick once for reasons only him, the people in the server, and Nick know. It would have been nicer if Nick had managed to take screenshots of the conversation in between...

My opinion doesn't count for much here, but I wanted to speak up anyway =)

Good luck Incubus,

Razorwolf

Aside from this, I've never seen Incubus abuse his admin...I play quite a lot, so I probably would have seen something else before now. I don't see any comments with Incubus apologizing, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything since the SS's provided by Nick are not completely consecutive. I understand Nick's anger at being killed at the end of that round when he got swapped, but Incubus didn't know that Nick was going to be killed after the swap (which is stated to have been an accident anyway). The server's team balance will do the EXACT same thing if no one on a team where someone gets swapped due to unbalanced teams. As for the slay, it kind of depends on the comments going into the slay...if Nick is running his mouth (which I'm not saying he did since there is no proof either way), it might warrant a slay.

All that said, I think a warning would be more than sufficient in this case or at worst a one-day removal of admin (which seems more trouble than it's worth). Incubus admitted abusing Nick to a very small degree, and he has indeed been free of abuse accusations for as long as I've known him. Banning someone or kicking or slaying them repeatedly would be a much more serious example of abuse...Incubus moved Nick to the other team once (which the vast majority of admins here have done) and then slayed Nick once for reasons only him, the people in the server, and Nick know. It would have been nicer if Nick had managed to take screenshots of the conversation in between...

My opinion doesn't count for much here, but I wanted to speak up anyway =)

Good luck Incubus,

Razorwolf

Thats the thing, there was no reason.

Edit: Oh sorry, he wanted to see how "OMG" he got.

I was there for this and the slay as I remember it happened after the round ended (I believe because Incubus is slow at typing admin commands or something) because Nick was sitting in long snipe at the very end of the round and making no advance to get hosties as a good CT would do. So he deserved the slay when the round was going as me and maybe 5 other people on T were trying to get an admin to do. But the slay came a bit to late, so maybe abuse. The swap, abuse unless accident, you guys make the call.

Incubus is a decent admin, this was supposed to be light hearted as I believe he has stated. If nick has an AWP stuck up his ass (he does) and cant take a joke then some one on his ghosting clan should help him pull it out. In my experience with trying to joke around with Nick, he's been a complete asshole to me. I could go on, but this isnt about Nick being a ghosting douchebag. This is about Incubus, and I think he's learned his lesson.

As with Razor, my opinion doesnt mean jack diddly shitcakes to HG, but since I was there I figured I'd put some more light onto the subject.

I was there for this and the slay as I remember it happened after the round ended (I believe because Incubus is slow at typing admin commands or something) because Nick was sitting in long snipe at the very end of the round and making no advance to get hosties as a good CT would do. So he deserved the slay when the round was going as me and maybe 5 other people on T were trying to get an admin to do. But the slay came a bit to late, so maybe abuse. The swap, abuse unless accident, you guys make the call.

Incubus is a decent admin, this was supposed to be light hearted as I believe he has stated. If nick has an AWP stuck up his ass (he does) and cant take a joke then some one on his ghosting clan should help him pull it out. In my experience with trying to joke around with Nick, he's been a complete asshole to me. I could go on, but this isnt about Nick being a ghosting douchebag. This is about Incubus, and I think he's learned his lesson.

As with Razor, my opinion doesnt mean jack diddly shitcakes to HG, but since I was there I figured I'd put some more light onto the subject.

I was not sitting in Long Snipe as a matter of fact, I was pushed up main hall getting exit kills when the slay occured...

K guys, it's a temporary removal meaning you will get your admin back soon. Chill out.

But what I don't get is that he specifically said "I wanted to slay you to see how OMG you can get", and you Office regulars still come in here claiming that isn't abuse/he's a good admin/he should have gotten a warning. What exactly is abuse then? How is he a good admin if he slays randomly?

Just give him a warning? So you want every Office admin (God knows how many) to randomly slay people because the first offense doesn't mean shit?

Bottom line is that Incubus abused and unluckily for him, he got caught. Next time, be a little bit slicker and smarter when you abuse.

i "flame" ppl who have no business getting involved. ppl who just like to exacerbate a situation because it makes them feel important for just a moment to put in their two cents.

Coming into the forums and being a prick to anyone who states an opinion is a good way to make you look bad.

And defensive always looks guilty.

A calm rational response to his accusation always gets better results.

Be nice or GTFO.

i was there nick was like main killing people

and pure ownage ghosting team*

100th post =)

I just like sharing my opinion and guess what?! You posted an unban thread in a community forum where anyone can post :rock:

/k end now

"Incubus is a good admin"

"Incubus tends to do a good job"

Judging by the "Let's see how OMG he gets" I'd say the abuse wasn't a mistake.

I know this thread is done and that it's been taken care of but I'd like to say one thing.

There are lot's of good admins and some are well liked some are hated BUT

"It takes a hundred atta boys to make up for one aw shit."

Abuse is abuse. Sometimes it's a bad decision that's turned into an abuse complaint. Sometimes, it's just plain abuse. Being a good admin the other 90% of the time doesn't make the abuse excusable.

I learned a long time ago admin isn't for funnies. Read the sunday paper. :)

Oh yeah, and I think Incubus is a good admin. :)

"Incubus is a good admin"

"Incubus tends to do a good job"

Judging by the "Let's see how OMG he gets" I'd say the abuse wasn't a mistake.

I know this thread is done and that it's been taken care of but I'd like to say one thing.

There are lot's of good admins and some are well liked some are hated BUT

"It takes a hundred atta boys to make up for one aw shit."

Abuse is abuse. Sometimes it's a bad decision that's turned into an abuse complaint. Sometimes, it's just plain abuse. Being a good admin the other 90% of the time doesn't make the abuse excusable.

I learned a long time ago admin isn't for funnies. Read the sunday paper. :)

Oh yeah, and I think Incubus is a good admin. :)

haha thanks kinta for ur insight!! :) Ur words are full of truth and ur absolutely right about all of that. especially the last part ;)