Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hi, I am Activate.

Hello All,

My name is Activate. I have not posted an introduction thread which isn't really me. So here we go,

My name is Chris. I am 15, and a TF2 Addict. My favorite class is Engineer, I usually place sentry's in the places people would usually never look. I also play CS:Source, and 10man, when I get the chance. I joined HG, because of the personality each member has. Some are nice, Some are Helpful, and more! I've always loved that in a community, which hasn't been dumb. I've also had a few run in(s) with the NitrateGaming owner, which seems to like hacking others. Alot. 1 of them is me. I've lost many things, but I hope to get back on track and start doing what I love, Gaming.

I picked the TF2 Division due to it's lack of members. The TF2 division is probably one of the popular Divisions within HeLLsGamers, but no one seems to know exactly how to join due to most of them being freebies. I hope to recruit the most members within the TF2 Division in 1 day sometime. That would be super awesome to beat the CS:Source Division.

I am usually the most bossy, yet quiet type of person. I don't talk, unless it's super important to talk. Once I get to know most of you I'll probably be talking alot more. :D

I am one of the BEST multi-taskers in the world! I can do up to 3 different things at a time. Once I've actually played CSS, Tf2, and GMOD, all at the same time! It was CRAZY! But, I did it, cause I am boss.

But, I hope I explained everything. I plan to stay here for a while ..

Kind Regards,

Activate

PS: I've managed to make a full member HG app aswell :D