Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What's your ride?

No!

• 2 weeks later...

Why didn't you save up for a EVO?

10k+ more than what I paid for the ralliart

Turbo swap/tune will get it in the power range of an evo for much cheaper

Cheaper insurance

Cheaper DD (gas mileage and maintenance)

Im not planning on taking my car to the track, so the benefits of upgraded suspension and brakes doesn't exactly help me get from point A to B.

10k+ more than what I paid for the ralliart

Turbo swap/tune will get it in the power range of an evo for much cheaper

Cheaper insurance

Cheaper DD (gas mileage and maintenance)

Im not planning on taking my car to the track, so the benefits of upgraded suspension and brakes doesn't exactly help me get from point A to B.

Those are good reasons. I agree with that too. I just like the EVO because of the AWD <3 and the Traction control. ughhh.

Those are good reasons. I agree with that too. I just like the EVO because of the AWD <3 and the Traction control. ughhh.

The ralliart has the same awd system as the evo. I believe drivetrain is directly from an evo 9. It's basically an evo with a smaller turbo, worse suspension and brakes, and a not-so-wide body. Or I guess you could always look at it as a turboed awd lancer (<3 sleepers).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

14_ltrain_lg.jpg

NYC MTA subway train

Occupancy: Fuckload more then what should be allowed

Power: 147.5hp (110kW)

MPG: Its All Electric Baby

Cost: $1.3million ish

Daily cost: $2.25 a ride

Comments: My whip is never on time and the bitch ain't ever working and they tryin to raise fares? If gas wasnt like $4.04 a gallon things would be soo different.

lol train

393058_10201219246191377_1611161022_n.jpg

This WAS my car, got it less than a year ago. Police pack with the cage inside ^.^ (I was such a troll haha)

Let's just say that no one would drive like assholes when I was around! Never got cut off of anything.

I even passed a cop doing radar doing 30 mph over the limit and he took his radar off of me thinking I was a cop. B)

It was a great car! V6 3.8L, pretty poweful!

1947774_10203510652595105_1566778336_n.jpg

A month ago I got into a car accident with my friend and I was so thankful I had an ex cop car in this accident.

If my car wasn't reinforced and made to be in accidents, I don't know if my passenger would have been okay.

I miss my car but I just am really thankful that I had this car during the accident. :blink:

• Like 2

393058_10201219246191377_1611161022_n.jpg

This WAS my car, got it less than a year ago. Police pack with the cage inside ^.^ (I was such a troll haha)

Let's just say that no one would drive like assholes when I was around! Never got cut off of anything.

I even passed a cop doing radar doing 30 mph over the limit and he took his radar off of me thinking I was a cop. B)

It was a great car! V6 3.8L, pretty poweful!

1947774_10203510652595105_1566778336_n.jpg

A month ago I got into a car accident with my friend and I was so thankful I had an ex cop car in this accident.

If my car wasn't reinforced and made to be in accidents, I don't know if my passenger would have been okay.

I miss my car but I just am really thankful that I had this car during the accident. :blink:

All GM Vehicles are good vehicles to have accidents in my old car took a nasty passenger hit.