Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HG Logo Contest

I Love Lamp

Starting NOW, HeLLsGamers is opening up a contest to find the perfect image for our newest project, OFFICIAL HG SHIRTS! So we are asking you, the community to share your submissions for the contest. The winner will receive the first shirt off the production line, and an awesome package from Clark.

Here's how it goes:

We are looking for an image to be displayed on the back of the official HG shirts soon to be in production. The image needs to be a good size, ideally at least 500x500, though larger is better. Now, the rules.

1. Any image submitted to the contest (i.e. posted in this thread) is the property of HeLLsGamers. We reserve the right to use and modify your image as as we see fit, for any use. By submitting your image in this thread you consent to this and the following rules.

2. All submissions must contain the following:

A. A JPG or PNG file of the final product

B. The original source file of the program used (e.g. the PSD file)

3. All images submitted must not contain any copyrighted material. That includes the HL2 symbol used by the community.

4. Please keep the imagery tasteful. These shirts will be sold to people of all ages. Any submissions that contain the following will be disqualified: Excessive gore or nudity; references to drugs or the use thereof; grotesque imagery; just be reasonable. If needed, we may ask you to edit your submission to remove any overly offensive content. You will still need to have your image submitted by the deadline if you are asked to alter your submission.

5. All submissions must be posted by Sunday, July 5th, 12 AM EST. It gives you almost a full week. Get crackin'.

6. The winner of the contest will receive the first successful shirt made off the production line, sent from Wisconsin. Due to the fact that the Council have lives and are busy at work, at most it would take 6-8 weeks to get the shirt to you.

7. Be creative! Try to catch the "soul" of the community. When making your image, try to keep in mind we want the image to show the "essence" of HeLLsGamers.

8. Anyone and everyone is welcome to enter. HT, HG, non-HG, we welcome all submissions.

9. We reserve the right to edit these rules at any time without notice.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is a very, very basic idea of what my logo will end up being, keep in mind that it is not even close to done, I am just checking if it is worth it to keep working on it :mrt:

logotest.jpg

Permission to use the coat of arms background: http://www.heraldica.com/HowToDesign.aspx

Heh, im (attempting) to make a logo for you, and im not even in hg yet :)

Edited by coolflip

Here is a very, very basic idea of what my logo will end up being, keep in mind that it is not even close to done, I am just checking if it is worth it to keep working on it :mrt:

logotest.jpg

Permission to use the coat of arms background: http://www.heraldica.com/HowToDesign.aspx

Heh, im (attempting) to make a logo for you, and im not even in hg yet :)

I am not the judge, but I don't think this is what they are looking for.

So you might wait for a reply before you spend a lot of time on that.

It does look good though.

First Entrie

I made one, i made 2 if the glow on one was a problem.... (there both exactly the same)

WITH GLOW!

fa1994b0af0d60ab14e05f93c8070ebe.png

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/up/764a93c519d55fdfca333791786e2853.psd

NO GLOW!

28404c139480850f0c1a3b5d85d8f18a.png

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/up/764a93c519d55fdfca333791786e2853.psd

You have to take into consideration how the t-shirt is made.

It is done like you put a screen from your window over a shirt and scrape ink across it.

Those look good, but they would not be able to duplicate that with the screen printing method we are going to use.

That image appears to approach at least 4-5 screens.

Although we still need to see how many colors we do want to use.

I think with a black shirt, we can find a good design using 2 screens. Maybe a mixture of red and white on the black backing.

Edited by vandium

Shame your not alload to use the horns.... I think :/

3. All images submitted must not contain any copyrighted material. That includes the HL2 symbol used by the community.

The horns are fine. That's referencing the circle around the lambada, like at the top far left of this site.