Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HG Logo Contest

I Love Lamp

Pit, I think the shirts you made hit it right on the button. They're all simple but look very nice.

Should see what it'd take to be able to let members get their alias on the shirt somewhere, but not have it look out of place. It may cost more, but I'm sure people would be willing to pay a little extra for something like that.

Again man, nice work.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that one looks sick, i don't know why, probably of it's simple look.

i'll try at it, i haven't shopped anything in a while. though, this one is a bit complicated, i understand if it's a bit much, i just wanted to get my try at it.

front.

2ykfe6v.jpg

back.

2quq53s.jpg

I might try again to make a simpler one, but too lazy now.

that one looks sick, i don't know why, probably of it's simple look.

i'll try at it, i haven't shopped anything in a while. though, this one is a bit complicated, i understand if it's a bit much, i just wanted to get my try at it.

front.

2ykfe6v.jpg

back.

2quq53s.jpg

I might try again to make a simpler one, but too lazy now.

That one looks good. You just have to take out the gradients and just add solid colors for those, and it should be fine.

wow android that looks pretty good. I also am glad to see everyone pitching in to help with the design. If i knew how to actually use photoshop and etc i would also try to pitch in but sorry guys. :(

Anyways i hope to see more coming!

I actually really like android's. The only problem is that the blood effect isn't quite suitable for the younger audience.

HELLSgamers

Hell the place of suffering and punishment in the afterlife...

and android's is kick ass

I actually really like android's. The only problem is that the blood effect isn't quite suitable for the younger audience.

When I was mentioning gore and such I was mainly referring to disembodied limbs, internal organs, etc.

The look of it isn't made to be super-realistic so I think it'll probably ok for the contest. I'll check with local father Clark P. Clarkington and get his opinion on the matter though.

it's actually spray paint/splatter of something, i'm pretty sure it's not blood. i can change the colors if you want lol. plus, it's not the only design i'm coming up with, i'm just too lazy to make another atm.

Thanks, everyone.