Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I hate being in TS

Princess Celestia

If they follow, let me or Clark know. We will drop the hammer up in that shit.

The fact that he said "up" instead of "on" is a very VERY scary reality. Consider yourself honored Silver, you just got the backing of HG's greatest opponent of fa****ry.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You can't expect everyone to accept you, as they are entitled to their own opinions.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

If you really want to get away from the people who make fun of you for what you like, just go find one of the divisional leaders. Most of them are pretty cool, except for Rumor with his day by day periods.

Edited by Vetman

If you really want to get away from the people who make fun of you for what you like, just go find one of the divisional leaders. Most of them are pretty cool, accept for Rumor with his day by day periods.

Those are always funny to hear, but to get involved? Not so much.

Don't care too much about people being bitches to you, they haven't gotten enough mommy love :) I'm absolutely not into ponies (everyone knows) but I wouldn't treat you differently for it. I mean, I really like masterlinkex too. and blu, but that's cause he likes churros.

anyways, I think I kind of know what you are talking about, and which channels/people you are talking about, too. Just, don't go there lol :P I don't go there either for my own reasons, no need to go somewhere people don't like you or you don't like people :)

about the nsfw pony thing, well I guess I would have told you you have issues too, but I wouldn't see why you should get flamed harder than other people that post overly sexual shit in ts all the time, of which I know they go in those channels too, and are actually never bashed for it :) Just, fuck them you don't need them,

HG is big enough for all of us and we don't need to like each other, or "be civil with each other", ignoring them works just as good :D

And I guess getting help from the higher ups is needed when it doesnt stop :)

good luck zeon

x

Don't care too much about people being bitches to you, they haven't gotten enough mommy love :) I'm absolutely not into ponies (everyone knows) but I wouldn't treat you differently for it. I mean, I really like masterlinkex too. and blu, but that's cause he likes churros.

anyways, I think I kind of know what you are talking about, and which channels/people you are talking about, too. Just, don't go there lol :P I don't go there either for my own reasons, no need to go somewhere people don't like you or you don't like people :)

about the nsfw pony thing, well I guess I would have told you you have issues too, but I wouldn't see why you should get flamed harder than other people that post overly sexual shit in ts all the time, of which I know they go in those channels too, and are actually never bashed for it :) Just, fuck them you don't need them,

HG is big enough for all of us and we don't need to like each other, or "be civil with each other", ignoring them works just as good :D

And I guess getting help from the higher ups is needed when it doesnt stop :)

good luck zeon

x

thats all true it's almost as bad as when ppl pm other ppl randomly about how they want to be treated sexually and stuff but then publicly act as if nothing happened and they r saints truly sad* its all too much you know as they say to each their own u are who u r

Edited by Drew-
Damn engineers can't spell worth a damn

thats all true it's almost as bad as when ppl pm other ppl randomly about how they want to be treated sexually and stuff but then publicly act as if nothing happened and they r saints truly said its all too much you know as they say to each their own u are who u r

This guy

+ Fucking one

If you have a problem, come into help desk and either hang out for awhile (just explain the situation) or tell us whats the problem and someone can handle it. We usually have at least 1 divisional advisor or above in Help Desk at all times.

thats all true it's almost as bad as when ppl pm other ppl randomly about how they want to be treated sexually and stuff but then publicly act as if nothing happened and they r saints truly said its all too much you know as they say to each their own u are who u r

even though I am clueless, I laughed so hard at that :D I would say, please elaborate, but I guess some people would not appreciate that :D

Then again, I do know people that do that kind of stuff too :D I got a bunch of bookmarks of pictures that would make people frown, (and other people flip out) you wouldn't even wanna know :3

Edited by kimzy

Agreed :D +1

OP, to caveat on what others are saying...it's fine to be yourself, just don't force it on others. It makes me think of the religious nut near a downtown intersection telling everyone they are going to hell and forcing their beliefs down everyone's throats.

If you really want to get away from the people who make fun of you for what you like, just go find one of the divisional leaders. Most of them are pretty cool, except for Rumor with his day by day periods.

I fell out of my chair reading this..

even though I am clueless, I laughed so hard at that :D I would say, please elaborate, but I guess some people would not appreciate that :D

Then again, I do know people that do that kind of stuff too :D I got a bunch of bookmarks of pictures that would make people frown, (and other people flip out) you wouldn't even wanna know :3

well to though who are/act clueless you/they know who you* r and using other ppls post to resolve an issue to to insert your own personal attacks is just as childish in the end sian if ppl continue to belittle for what u like and being abusive towards u for it ask them to stop if they dont report them also helps to find out if they r okay with what u like good nuff said need no more post on subject

Edited by Drew-
seriously engineers suck at grammar to but ill beat the piss out of an asain in math

On the subject of my mention of BlindUni in my first post, that only happened once and I totally deserved that tirade for what I was doing. I was pushing pony stuff again that day and I guess I went too far and she snapped at me. I deserved that because although I mean well, I tend to mess shit up by being an annoyance.

On the subject of my mention of BlindUni in my first post, that only happened once and I totally deserved that tirade for what I was doing. I was pushing pony stuff again that day and I guess I went too far and she snapped at me. I deserved that because although I mean well, I tend to mess shit up by being an annoyance.

You're not an annoyance. What you in the first few lines is right. You don't want to push anything (As everyone said).

We're trying to help someone here not bring up unnecessary arguements.

There was a lot of good advice

be who you are, if they don't like you, well then avoid them or don't talk to them.

Don't be dick either however, and show them content that is inappropriate to them.

It's the internet for fucks sake.

If you expect going on here and receive no shit for being who you are (faking it or whatever), you're approaching it completely wrong.

Everyone gets talked shit to, everyone.

Also, it does seem like you're overdoing the mlp shit. Why not stay on fucking /mlp/ where that shit belongs.

It's the internet for fucks sake.

If you expect going on here and receive no shit for being who you are (faking it or whatever), you're approaching it completely wrong.

Everyone gets talked shit to, everyone.

Also, it does seem like you're overdoing the mlp shit. Why not stay on fucking /mlp/ where that shit belongs.

Someone needs to give you a cookie