Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

NEW MOTD RULE (suggestion)

AWSOME WAFFLES

ahh, no.

I have played with servers with this rule. It goes to hell. Always.

I have seen time and time again people kill and kill anyways, Despite multiple server warnings.

We have 1 active admin to my knowledge, Pheonixfire36. He cant possibly police this rule and still trade. The reports would go through the roof and for no good reason. the server gains nothing, and staff has to deal with more shit.

If this gets enough popularity, I can make it so you can't shoot into the ring.

Although I never play trade servers, I have no idea what this ring is, what it's used for, and why people should be immune there @_@

Edit: I should probably clarify. I would make it so if you're in the ring, you can not damage anyone, and you can not be damaged. And of course I'd make it un aboosable, like, say, you can't attack until like 3 seconds after you've left the ring (so you can't just stand in the ring to not get hurt, but go out to kill people)

i gave the suggestion to use this map 6 months ago no one even replied https://hellsgamers.com/threads/55628-Achievement-idle-map?p=322079#post322079 its a achievement idle map which moves u to a designated area where players can kill you and you still get achievements/items too its good to use ive seen many servers have it and its always packed

Considering you have a 99.99999999% chance of getting shot before you even get in the same area code as the ring, I doubt anyone would be able to have a decent boxing/melee match. If you want to fight people with melee weapons then join a server that is designed for it. In a trade server you should be TRADING not fighting.