Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

does HG have too many servers?

Wabbit

I would like to see more 24/7 Rotation Servers, one for control point that would run only stock maps. One for payload to run only stock maps aswell. With like a 45 min map timer, cause 30 mins is pretty short and I get bored with a map within an hour. Beyond that I don't really have any complaints.

Also no rtd cause it breaks the game.

For these rotation servers there should be no RTV either, the rotation should be short enough not to warrant this.

Also since my school year is coming to a close, I have lots more free time. If there is a position available in the TF2 Division I would be interested in entering a position of leadership.

Edit: Ideally I would like to see maybe only 6 or 7 HG TF2 Servers, Rotations with Stock maps like above, for each game type CP, Payload, Arena, KOTH.

Then with a few special 24/7's for maps we really love. Also trade server. Maybe Jump Server.(I never jump thou)

I would like to see more 24/7 Rotation Servers, one for control point that would run only stock maps. One for payload to run only stock maps aswell. With like a 45 min map timer, cause 30 mins is pretty short and I get bored with a map within an hour. Beyond that I don't really have any complaints.

Also no rtd cause it breaks the game.

For these rotation servers there should be no RTV either, the rotation should be short enough not to warrant this.

Also since my school year is coming to a close, I have lots more free time. If there is a position available in the TF2 Division I would be interested in entering a position of leadership.

We're going to have a rotational server, I think running all stock maps. If people don't like the map they should get the option to vote rtv if they want. Also we are taking the RTD function out of the servers to make gameplay fair.

We're going to have a rotational server, I think running all stock maps. If people don't like the map they should get the option to vote rtv if they want. Also we are taking the RTD function out of the servers to make gameplay fair.

That's awesome. I was just thinking about it after posting. I forgot to mention CTF as another 24/7 rotation.

Certain servers we should certainly keep/create:

Payload/Payload Rush

Vanilla Rotation (CP, CTF)

Hoodoo!!!!

Arena (consideration)

Trade server

Idle Server

Orange (MOAR SECURRE!)

Dodgeball, Prop Hunt (maybe?)

theres probably more but that's all i can think of at the moment that would get the most activity and the most publicity for HG :)