Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Vacban Question?

MadMoose

I know in MW2 there were servers that were tampered with to give you automatic prestige

in doing so Steam vacbant people who did it... You may have been a culprit to it

but what I said still holds truth. If you apply, be honest and open about things you've done (esp in the matter of your vac ban or possibly ban history =])

I know in MW2 there were servers that were tampered with to give you automatic prestige

in doing so Steam vacbant people who did it... You may have been a culprit to it

but what I said still holds truth. If you apply, be honest and open about things you've done (esp in the matter of your vac ban or possibly ban history =])

So i could use my Normal Steamaccount or my Following account no vacbans

I'm not sure but I knew a lot of people vac banned for MW2 and they can still play Source engine games..

So if you're not banned from VAC servers on CSS etc then you can use it as your steamid when you reapply. There's several members and some veterans with MW2 vac bans on their primary HG steam accounts

:)

Yes, you can apply for recruit status with your MW2 vac banned account (as long as you can play on source vac servers)

Just be courteous enough for whoever reviews your application and sees that you have a vac ban to explain it in the "Additional Information" section on your application. Answer truthfully and you should have no problem at all.

Good luck! :P

If you get banned on MW2 you're only BANNED on MW2

If you get banned on css you will get banned on Css,Dod:s, Half life 2 deathmatch, actually on all source games.

If you get banned on Cs 1.6, you're only banned on Counter strike 1.6/CZ etc, all the old HL games (Not the source games)

This is actually how vac works, i'm not sure but i thought there was vac1, vac2 and vac3

If you get banned on MW2 you're only BANNED on MW2

If you get banned on css you will get banned on Css,Dod:s, Half life 2 deathmatch, actually on all source games.

If you get banned on Cs 1.6, you're only banned on Counter strike 1.6/CZ etc, all the old HL games (Not the source games)

This is actually how vac works, i'm not sure but i thought there was vac1, vac2 and vac3

After the release of L4D2 Vac changed it so it bans only 1 game, the game that you cheat on and no more engine bans past l4d2.