Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Jailbreak

Vagina

ahahah as if anyone cares about the babies on jailbreak, buttttt

1) Could we add a minute or two on the clock, since there are so many more players it takes longer to get to LR.

2) CT auto slay? well, again, seeing how there are a lot more T's I tend to hit that auto slay much faster when I'm on CT and it sucks, cause after I die usually no one gives orders. Could we be rid of that auto slay? Or at least extend it to 7 kills instead of 5?

3) Not sure if this will be a good rule, but, a rule saying CT's must have a mic? Its damn annoying when like 8 out of 12 CT's dont have mic's and cause of that no one with a mic can join CT and it tends to just be "freedays" cause the ones with the mic's are eliminated first or they just dont give orders.

just a few thoughts, lemmie know if they sound good. I mean, nothings a huge change, just lil things that i personally think will make the server better.

Or they could add a time limit for the auto slay, if it reset every minute would be nice.

Yes but when you have the entire T team do a banzai charge out of Big Cage (Yes this did happen), you have to mow about 7 of them down a minute. I forget if Vagina was there when it happened but it was very funny.

I as well

Yes but when you have the entire T team do a banzai charge out of Big Cage (Yes this did happen), you have to mow about 7 of them down a minute. I forget if Vagina was there when it happened but it was very funny.

ive been in jb a few times where one T charges and then one at a time the rest follow one by one and die till there is about only 3 left lol

ahahah as if anyone cares about the babies on jailbreak, buttttt

1) Could we add a minute or two on the clock, since there are so many more players it takes longer to get to LR.

2) CT auto slay? well, again, seeing how there are a lot more T's I tend to hit that auto slay much faster when I'm on CT and it sucks, cause after I die usually no one gives orders. Could we be rid of that auto slay? Or at least extend it to 7 kills instead of 5?

3) Not sure if this will be a good rule, but, a rule saying CT's must have a mic? Its damn annoying when like 8 out of 12 CT's dont have mic's and cause of that no one with a mic can join CT and it tends to just be "freedays" cause the ones with the mic's are eliminated first or they just dont give orders.

just a few thoughts, lemmie know if they sound good. I mean, nothings a huge change, just lil things that i personally think will make the server better.

1) I don't see why not

2) Just ask other CTs to do the killing if you need to.

3) Because there's no way to monitor every single CT to see if they have a mic at all times. If you see a T with a mic and a CT without and orders are not being given round after round, swap them.

lol yeah i remember when the whole team just rushes out at once, and then you have to kill a bunch at once (auto kick gets me usually for it :-P) but when that happens you can't just ask another CT to kill for you, you gotta shoot and then you get auto slayed and the T's get more guns =P makes it quite difficult to really give orders when they do that for a few rounds (remember, 12 vs 34) not good odds. =P

1) Great idea

2) I see where everyone is going with this but the "assign a CT to shoot" only works if it's an orderly game of simon says. I think what Vagina is refering to is when groups of Ts disregard the orders and make a break for it. It's either mow them down for disregarding orders and die, or let them all live and die when they kill you. No time to mow 5 down and say, "Vagina Vagina!!! Shoot HIM SHOOOOOOT HIIIM! Now Kinta you shoot! SHOOOT SHOOOT SHOO.....Gah!." *dead*

3) This is debatable. When there are too many CTs with no mics it does get kind of boring BUT it would be wrong to deny permission to so many players to play as a CT instead of following orders every round. I find it more fun to be a T but some get a little tired of playing T sometimes and it really only takes a couple CTs to have a mic and the rest just do most of the shooting.

As far as switching them yourself people at times tend to be angry when they find themselves suddenly on the CT side and don't like the fact that they've been switched. Before you say, "They'll just have to deal with it," think about it for a sec. What good is switching the ones with mics if they just switch back and/or leave once they've been switched. It's pretty pointless really. When it comes down to no CTs with a mic I generally just wait a couple rounds until everyone is bored and ask for volunteers to switch. They will usually pop up. If they don't it's time to take a break from JB. I think the rule should stay as it is.

Whew. That was longer than I expected. Is anyone going to read it? :o

1 k.

2 Give strict orders and you wont have a mass of ts rebel, also extra ct spawns are being worked on

3 go ct yourself, or say "Need volunteers for CT or i will choose"

lol i can't help it if the T's tell eachother "all rebel at 4:30" :P I can be as strict as i want and they're still gonna run and attack.

and even when i am CT i usually get picked off quick (they tend to gun for leaders :P) but yeah, i'll do that volunteer thing, it seems easiest and less people yelling at me :P

and yeah, thanks.

1 k.

2 Give strict orders and you wont have a mass of ts rebel, also extra ct spawns are being worked on

3 go ct yourself, or say "Need volunteers for CT or i will choose

Lol he plays ct even when he is playing t, I leave when he joins t cos you can't do shit without him shouting out on mic that you do something wrong and then the cts kill you :@

HATE YOU VAGINA YOU T BETRAYER

but as everyone has said, all the ideas are good except the third one, soz

anyone seen the guy who goes by "all cts"

best name ever, when theres a war or something, they will say 'all cts to pool.' then they kill him cause hes a t

lawl

anyone seen the guy who goes by "all cts"

best name ever, when theres a war or something, they will say 'all cts to pool.' then they kill him cause hes a t

lawl

The other day i said all ct's get off t-designated area or something of the sort and he got off. i found a loop hole lol, so now i just say all counter terrorist.

I find it interesting Pitbull that you are labeled "God" in JailBreak but in your own server your just a normal admin. To go back on topic what loop hole are you talking about?

#1 its not my server its HG's, secondly theirs only 2 admin levels on it. no "god"