Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Jailbreak

Vagina

I would suggest what a few other players on the server have suggested where new players need to play t for a certain amount of time before being able to play ct but it wouldn't put an end to freekilling seeing as alot of the regulars can't stand the urge any longer and just mass freekill and leave

Speaking of rushing out at CTs,

I pretty much organize a rebellion every round.

Not all Ts go because they are scared or something, but when they all do its pretty much a slayfest.

1) Always run out of time on LR, especially when we do Dance Dance Revolution.

2) Would be nice if the autoslay would be remove, and instead there would be a different version of autoslay that slays if a CT kills like 3 Ts within 1-2 seconds.

3) It would be NOT be a good idea to imply this rule, because it makes rebelling harder. As easy as rebelling is already, it is nice when there are only non-mics left and you can walk into the armory freely.

Suggestion:

Add a /warden command, first CT to type that is warden. Add a warden menu, that features commands that are both text and voice. I am sure i saw this menu somewhere, and it would be nice to have this menu.

Since we have the same map everytime, the commands should be nowhere near complex.

Speaking of rushing out at CTs' date='

I pretty much organize a rebellion every round.

Not all Ts go because they are scared or something, but when they all do its pretty much a slayfest.

1) Always run out of time on LR, especially when we do Dance Dance Revolution.

2) Would be nice if the autoslay would be remove, and instead there would be a different version of autoslay that slays if a CT kills like 3 Ts within 1-2 seconds.

3) It would be NOT be a good idea to imply this rule, because it makes rebelling harder. As easy as rebelling is already, it is nice when there are only non-mics left and you can walk into the armory freely.

Suggestion:

Add a /warden command, first CT to type that is warden. Add a warden menu, that features commands that are both text and voice. I am sure i saw this menu somewhere, and it would be nice to have this menu.

Since we have the same map everytime, the commands should be nowhere near complex.[/quote']

You shouldn't have to code something that is common sense, just select a CT and be done with it...

You shouldn't have to code something that is common sense, just select a CT and be done with it...

It also seems like using that would add another... 12 lines of spam to what already exists with the mass, timed muting. Plus, you know people would spam it more than once anyway, since people think they're cool for having hotkey'd commands. /headache

1) Could we add a minute or two on the clock, since there are so many more players it takes longer to get to LR.

2) CT auto slay? well, again, seeing how there are a lot more T's I tend to hit that auto slay much faster when I'm on CT and it sucks, cause after I die usually no one gives orders. Could we be rid of that auto slay? Or at least extend it to 7 kills instead of 5?

3) Not sure if this will be a good rule, but, a rule saying CT's must have a mic? Its damn annoying when like 8 out of 12 CT's dont have mic's and cause of that no one with a mic can join CT and it tends to just be "freedays" cause the ones with the mic's are eliminated first or they just dont give orders.

just a few thoughts, lemmie know if they sound good. I mean, nothings a huge change, just lil things that i personally think will make the server better.

1) I don't see why not

2) Just ask other CTs to do the killing if you need to.

3) Because there's no way to monitor every single CT to see if they have a mic at all times. If you see a T with a mic and a CT without and orders are not being given round after round, swap them.

BELIEVE ME IM VERY STRICT WITH TS BUT CTS ARE SO DUMB THAT THEY NEVER KILL THE ONES THAT I TELL THEM TO KILL AFTER I ALWAYS DIE BEACUSE OF THE AUTOSLAY LOL :[:[:[ :pwned: