Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admins muting the whole T team

Joe42

Recently it seems like a lot of admins keep muting the whole T team for one or two spammers. Instead of muting the individual(s) who keep talking or spamming, they just type !mute @t. They keep muting the whole team multiple times per round. It can be hard for the T's to communicate and keep up with orders if they can't use mics.

Recently it seems like a lot of admins keep muting the whole T team for one or two spammers. Instead of muting the individual(s) who keep talking or spamming, they just type !mute @t. They keep muting the whole team multiple times per round. It can be hard for the T's to communicate and keep up with orders if they can't use mics.

You should of seen it before the new 10 seconds mute. The whole team would get muted for minutes just for one or two spammers. I always say that if their are spammers you mute the individual ones and if they continue u kick and ban don't be scared if you know that your fallowing the rules when it comes to being an admin.

This has been discussed before, and it is kinda annoying to see admins do !mute @t, especially because it's only for 10 seconds.

Do what reddevil says, if someone spams over lead EVEN ONCE. Mute their ass for 5 rounds.

What's irritating is when PAID ADMINS spam over lead with HLDJ. Fortunately i'm in a position where I can mute them ;)

Unfortunately, you barely ever play jb anymore D: (hey is it true that you are gonna join aQ? :/ :/ :/)

OT: yeah I see how it can be annoying if T's get muted altogether instead of just the spammers :)

What's irritating is when PAID ADMINS spam over lead with HLDJ. Fortunately i'm in a position where I can mute them

This

and

What? Theres only one spammer?

Better mute the entire team

/caps

Are the best thigns ever said in this thread.