Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What You Do???

• 4 weeks later...

Well i dont have any pictures sadly my phone was smashed into pieces. I'm enlisted in the US Army (reserve) my job is an MP (military police) We do various things such as: Patrol, Guard, Load trucks, Protect Political people and keep Other military personnel under control, We also serve as "Badass" infantry since were trained alot higher then infantry is. I've already served 8 months over seas so ive seen alot haha. Thats about it :)

Still a full time Geology major, but I just recently got into a paid internship (Basically the company pays money into a program and they get student interns and our paychecks don't get taxed. It's considered to be financial aid XD)

But the internship is for a small I.T company and I work in my schools I.T office. Basically I fix computers and set up projectors in classrooms. Some days like today I just play minesweeper and do homework. Best job ever haha.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am an IT consultant for SC&T inc. The company sets up

-Security Systems

-Picture/video capture and dvd burn kiosks for Amusement parks.

-networks

and I forgot we do electrical fencing for farm animals. yeah we do lotsa a wierd things.

and on the side I consult people on horticulture.

Edited by ASCII

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...