Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

A project for school.

Barkly1

1. Colors: black & white

2. What do you want it to say: A designer is a planner with an aesthetic sense.

3. Any specific font: Your choice.

4. What type of Background: Your choice, but VERY SICK :D

5. What images: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs39/f/2008/328/9/d/Assassins_Creed_Altair_Render_by_FoxMcCarther.png

6. Signature, Spray, Avatar or Other (please describe):

Size be around 800x500. This is a project that I have to turn in tomorrow for my graphic design class and they will choose who has the better ones. So I made one already, but I don't think it looks good. So I would like to get a little help from you guys if you can make a sick design and be black & white and with around that size because I will be printing out the design. So please if you can make me a sick and good design so I probably can win this contest Ill be appreciate. :)

Your mate,Barkly1.

You probably should turn in your own because if you get asked how you did it you're going to get screwed. This just isn't one of those things you can BS and get a 100% guarantee of not getting screwed.

It wont get screwed. Its just that they don't really care about it.

Cheating is bad.

You should turn in what you made.

It wouldn't be good. But since you said it , I will try my best. At least I make it and I can ask you, your opinion. :)

You sure can. post up the image

Sorry, I'm starting new one since the old one was horrible. Though, I was asking what are things(necessary) that I need to create good design? Like you know how you need texture,effect,background image and stuff. So is there anything else that I need? :/

You're a fucking inspiration.

Bartly, I used to mess around w/ PS - Try using a tutorial. Those got me started. :P

Woah woah, chill out man. haha

Okay, here you go, I know it looks ugly but this is what I could do.

wgwM

Woah woah, chill out man. haha

Okay, here you go, I know it looks ugly but this is what I could do.

wgwM

Well ..first off ..I can tell you ripped the photo from google becayse of the lines going from each corner to the middle. You can even see the words because it says "STOCKPHOTO" or something close to it.

untitled-1.png

If you really want the words to stand out ..things need to be lined up. Graphic Designer should be in the same relative space. The edges are not lined up and the c in Graphic and the D in design should be right under/on top of each other (if you want it like that) Or you can have Graphic & Designer centered. Which ever you prefer.

untitled-2.png

You should really spend more time than you did. It looks like you spent about 10 mins on this total. :/ The reason why I say that is because

1. You didn't use the image OR saying you wanted in your OP.

2. Things don't look right at all (The suggestions I made above)

If you are taking a Graphic Design class for school ...I hope you are not almost done with it ..because there is a lot you can learn.

Do as Ron Paul said ...look up videos on how to do something. :/

Well ..first off ..I can tell you ripped the photo from google becayse of the lines going from each corner to the middle. You can even see the words because it says "STOCKPHOTO" or something close to it.

untitled-1.png

If you really want the words to stand out ..things need to be lined up. Graphic Designer should be in the same relative space. The edges are not lined up and the c in Graphic and the D in design should be right under/on top of each other (if you want it like that) Or you can have Graphic & Designer centered. Which ever you prefer.

untitled-2.png

You should really spend more time than you did. It looks like you spent about 10 mins on this total. :/ The reason why I say that is because

1. You didn't use the image OR saying you wanted in your OP.

2. Things don't look right at all (The suggestions I made above)

If you are taking a Graphic Design class for school ...I hope you are not almost done with it ..because there is a lot you can learn.

Do as Ron Paul said ...look up videos on how to do something. :/

Thats great! thanks for letting me know. Mostly because this is my first time taking this class and im kind of new to photoshop and stuff. However I will do what you had told me to fix it. I update you :)