Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Another Report on Suicide!

Sabino

So a new round had started and i had gotten lead and all of a sudden i was slayed right when the round started for no reason...

Suicide had slayed me for no reason....

i just want to state that i Free Shotted at the end of the round before and i killed myself i did not realize lead said freeday because he didn't pass his lead...

I would also like to say that Suicide dared me to post this report so i figured ... why not?

Here are a few screenshots...

Oh and this was my last report on him:

https://hellsgamers.com/threads/68397-Abuse-report-on-Suicide?p=385165#post385165

post-12498-13525955199854_thumb.jpg

post-12498-13525955200075_thumb.jpg

i have to agree with sabino ive seen suicide use his admin to mess with sabino for no reason and i know that suicide slayed him for no reason snd the slay had nothing to do with the accidental freekill and hes tried to get sabino tlisted many times for no reason or provoocation other than he hates him because he is younger than him and sabino is actually a good guard who can get to lr more often than others.

If you actually played on the server when Sabino plays, you'll see that he has a lot of "accidental" freekills.

Everyone fires him at the beginning of the round, simply because he claims his freekills are accidents, they aren't. And quite frankly, he isn't tlisted yet because no one has sufficient proof.

He clearly freeshot me in the middle of a freeday, so I slayed him for it. Which I was told to do by a higher up.

i mentioned this but i was slayed the round b4 that no need to slay me next round...

Stop lieing. You weren't slayed, you were knifed in the back by a terrorist. You didn't make an attempt to even slay yourself.

actually look in the freeshot i was slayed by you so yeah stop bullshitting

and no one told you to do anything

You were freeshot? Your a CT, and you freeshot me and was slayed for it. How are you freeshot as a CT?

I attempted to slay you at the end of the round, but you were knifed by a terrorist, which is why I did it the next round.

First of all

USE TEMPLATE

1. Abuser name:suicide

2. Their Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:40495288

3. What server:jb

4. About what time:right now

5. PROOF:attched

6. Please tell us about the incident:

Now back to abuse

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/5y/abuse2.png

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/6k/abuse1.png

Suicide it seems you did slay him the round he freeshot you and then you slayed him again, which was abuse.

Now what you have to say ??

Edited by RedDevil6193

First of all

USE TEMPLATE

1. Abuser name:suicide

2. Their Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:40495288

3. What server:jb

4. About what time:right now

5. PROOF:attched

6. Please tell us about the incident:

Now back to abuse

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/5y/abuse2.png

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/6k/abuse1.png

Suicide it seems you did slay him the round he freeshot you and then you slayed him again, which was abuse.

Now what you have to say ??

No, check the logs, I attempted to slay him, but he was already knifed by a terrorist.

I got the error "Blahblah is already dead" or something of that sort.

For his error not being punished, I decided to slay him the next round. You can check the logs if you don't believe me.

I realize that, but those are just me typing it.

If you view the server logs, you will see that it did not let me slay him the round he freeshot me, since he was already dead..

It says suicide not knifed...

Which means he slayed himself or you slayed him, anyways he was slayed.

you can even see in the screenshots that i wasnt killed

Are you kidding me? Are you serious right now?....

Your going to lie and say that I slayed you both times?

If you check the server logs... it will show everything, about how when I tryed to slay you, you were already killed.

I did not double slay you, at all. And your screenshot doesn't even show that?...

It says suicide not knifed...

Which means he slayed himself or you slayed him, anyways he was slayed.

He was being surronded by T's and being knifed, while he was asking "Oh, it's a freeday? I didn't know", while backing up with his gun. There's no way he slayed himself, or I slayed him that round, and I know for sure I didn't slay him, because when I tried, he was already dead.

nope like u said i was facing my gun at you and walking away while shooting you twice in the chest bcuz you were runnning and i wasnt sure if it was a freeday and all the T's were running towards SFS and 1st cell and i was running towards blue Room

nope like u said i was facing my gun at you and walking away while shooting you twice in the chest bcuz you were runnning and i wasnt sure if it was a freeday and all the T's were running towards SFS and 1st cell and i was running towards blue Room

That's exactly my point, you had no chance to slay yourself, because you had no time. Thanks for proving my point.