Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Breakups suck.

[video=youtube;5FlQSQuv_mg]

My last relationship's feelings all summed up in one song. Turns out she ditched out on picking me up after a class to go hang with some guy from high school she had sex with. In other words, she's a ho. I'm sad I ever put feelings in her to have to go through that. F it, we mature yee?

How did your last relationship end up?

Edited by Watermelon Jackson

oh please melon don't do this to meeeeee :(

I JUST got rid of the song in my head yesterday, it was replaced with "I'm too sexy for my shirt" :( now back to this :(

OT though, only had one serious relationship and it didn't end yet so idk, thank god I don't..

Doesn't mean I haven't been through a lot.. just no a real break at the end of it..

I'm sorry for you <3 if you need someone to talk to hit me up, you know you can, I'm available always! (when not afk :D)

Well uhm yeah. Love sucks.

My Year and a half relationship ended with a text and we were living together. She left me for some guy online, then left him and moved right to another guy.

I figured out her game now, but i still spent a year and a half of my life. I don't know to be upset with her or myself. Still wish I didn't loose her though she haunts my dreams. We talked of kids, jobs, homes and I'll never forget that.

Moral of story: don't give up your life for a hoe. I gave up education, friends, everything for this girl and in the end I'm the one alone without a degree without all my friends, without life.

I may be 14 :P and I may not understand "love" but all I know is that love is strange. It may be harsh then again it may be good.

Anyways, I had a crush on this girl so she liked me but then I started to think shes a bit of a...let's say...bad.

Oh and btw that song? Its an awesome song, its good to have Maroon 5 back the way they were :)

It's actually weird you made this post, I was in an Apple store yesterday and this girl walked in that looked EXACTLY like my ex. We made eye contact as soon as she walked in and she stared at me a little longer than a normal person would. I had to do a quadruple take and I'm still not sure if it was her or not, it's been a year and a half. If it was, it must have been awkward as hell because I had to stand right next to her as I was checking out.

I should have asked her if I knew her cause it's going to bug the hell out of me for a while now. I thought I saw her looking at her iPhone 3GS though and she had a 4 when we broke up so....

Let's not go down this road...

So update:

She did what she did to spite me, as I flirted with another girl during the first month of our relationship. She denied doing it just to spite me until last night, and now that I know she's been "testing" me to see if I'll get jealous or angry or anything, I'm thinking of this:

Get back with her and fuck her over.

im sorry man :(

ill be keeping you in my stoner thoughts

there is no knowing what goes through the mind of a stoner, you could want to think of something when blazed but 9 out of 10 times you don't remember to think about it. lmao

So update:

She did what she did to spite me, as I flirted with another girl during the first month of our relationship. She denied doing it just to spite me until last night, and now that I know she's been "testing" me to see if I'll get jealous or angry or anything, I'm thinking of this:

Or just move on.

Hell no man, She isn't worth it. She probably never trusted you in the first place, if she bugged out about you flirting with another girl? Women can be type jealous for no reason. I hate it when women act like they do nothing wrong in a relationship.

I had to end my last relationship because my ex felt the need to be attached at my hip and know where i was every 10 minutes and would spazz out if i didn't respond back. I never was unfaithful, and she never had any reason to believe I was. It was the past douchebags that ruined her self-esteem and caused her to be that way. So sometimes it isn't your fault necessarily.

Last time i checked if there isn't a ring on both our fingers and a licence from the state to be married then we are in a non-binding verbal contract that can be revoked at anytime by any party for any reason. So if she doesn't make a damn good sandwich better go ahead and end the relationship quick. Good Women always make the best sandwiches.

Here is some inspirational tips from Kevin Hart

[video=youtube;Yaq_Xc26T1Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yaq_Xc26T1Q

Sometimes that's how you do it.

And fuck your wise words Jella I wanna hurt this bitch like she hurt me :[

In the end, you'll just be a shithead smart girls will be wary of.

Women can be type jealous for no reason. I hate it when women act like they do nothing wrong in a relationship.

You sound 12.