Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Abuse Report Sidarius

1. Abuser name:Sidarius

2. Their Steam Id: You know who he is, you dont need it for this STEAM_0:1:13046290

3. What server:HG Jailbreak, CSS

4. About what time: 10:20pm Pacific time

5. PROOF: None

6. Please tell us about the incident: We were starting a new round, and someone called lead. I have read the MOTD alot because i get introuble to much. Anyways, i was walking by cells when the lead told them to get on their back bunk and i saw Sidarius Run Armory through first cell teleport. Since i have read the rules so much i know that it says that i cannot go into vents and kill someone at the beginning of the round even if i saw them go to armory. So i waited until about 5:20 (clock starts at 6:00 ) and just opened the armory door. Sidarius was running from the vent to grab a gun. I got slayed and he slayed be saying that i cant go into vents at beginning of the round. WELL, (1) it wasn't the beginning of the round (2) i wasn't in the vents (3) out of all the time i play this server, i kill Sidarius Maybe once a week because whenever i kill him he always slays me and says i break some type a rule even if i hadn't. I dont like getting slayed all the time for no reason so i usually dont kill him. But this time i knew if he got to the gun he was going to kill me, so i killed him, and sure enough he slayed me and said "You Were Camping Armory And looking down vents, especially at the beginning of the round.". Well all 3 of those things are wrong. If you want proof i have all of the chat right now.

Sidarius i ask you please not to look at this and i want some other admin such as red devil to act as admin and review this because i know you being such a high rank you will just sit here and defend yourself like you always have. You never get introuble because everyone knows your to high of a rank. Thank you. (i.e. Admins: JJK,BonBon, DirtyDNA, RedDevil, ect. )

Edited by RedDevil6193
STEAM_0:1:13046290

Sidarius i ask you please not to look at this and i want some other admin such as red devil to act as admin and review this because i know you being such a high rank you will just sit here and defend yourself like you always have. You never get introuble because everyone knows your to high of a rank. Thank you. (i.e. Admins: JJK,BonBon, DirtyDNA, RedDevil, ect. )

Veteran isnt too high of a rank.

Devil, I don't recall EVER slaying you for any reason, I normally consider you a rule following player and typically have no problem. In this instance however, you are just wrong, end of story. On top of that, this is my FIRST abuse report..so it doesn't seem that i free slay ppl often as you claim.

I have AQ speed, and i spawned in first cell..I was not only in the vents but in the knife arena vents within 3 seconds of round start (.31 speed increase...I am FAST), there was no CT even NEAR my cell when i was gone so for you to say you saw me means you are either A. Lying, or B. looked down the vents in armory ( Against the rules). On top of that, i peeked up the vents before going up and saw you come in, run to the guns, and back out, THEN back in and thats when you shot me, you were hanging around the doors and camping. Don't get bent out of shape..just do not do it again, i only slayed, Reddevil and others T-list for the same thing.