Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[HG] **Angel** Thunder Kitten Unban Request

1. Your in-game name:

2. Server that you were banned on: All

3. The Banning admin: Prius

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:16929618

5. Reason for ban: Disrespect to others. (I think.)

I assume the reason I was banned was because I disrespected Taylor a few days back during a tenman. I was angry at her because she had her teamspeak muted during a tenman. I did not know that this was allowed and got agitated. I am sorry for this and I will not do it again. If there was another reason, Prius please tell me and I will try to defend myself.

Why in the actual fuck do you cause drama where ever go you?

YAIXj.gif

I do not mean to cause drama, I just get easily mad and do things that I regret. I am sorry and I hope you will forgive me.

An apology means you "won't do something again" but the way you describe it it seems to be habitual. Why don't you compose some sort of technique on how you will prevent yourself from doing shit and submit it before we look into an unban? something along the lines of "When i'm about to rage i'll leave teamspeak and watch cat videos" or something like that.

Here's what I'll do. I'm a standstill. Some people like you, some people don't.

I'll put it up to public opinion for VETS + only if they want you unbanned or not.

So below, vets + will be voting. I'll moderate the posts, other staff dont delete posts/give infractions, I will be doing that. Please post your HONEST opinion about her.

Go nuts.

I have yet to have a good experience with thunder, nor do i think i ever will. She constantly trolls, talks shit about people behind their backs and just causes drama where ever she goes. I personally think she should not be unbanned, and removed from HG all together. These may seem like strong words but considering her past i believe they're warranted.

This is my opinion. I'm sure, in fact i know others share the same.

I'm thankful for this ban. She does nothing but cause problems and has continued to get away with it, whether it be in a 10man or in the MMO division with the starwars group. It's nonstop bullshit with her. There's dicking around and joking with people starting shit, but then there's just being a fucking annoyance and disrespectful to leaders and above. I support this ban to the fullest.

I give this thread a 2/10.

NT sia

-1 she spends more time in cg's ts then in our whole servers + ts together and causes a fuck ton of problems

I say keep banned. for quite a while or just, altogether.

I did like thunderkitten in the very beginning. She was nice to me but people she didnt know would come into the channel and she would approach them all wrong being a complete douche for no reason whatsoever.

she trolls, can't voice her opinion in a nice, decent and respectful way EVER, talks a lot more shit than she should, and is just an allround drama causer. I also remember her in perp thinking I was afk in ts motivating the other people in channel to break rules. can't remember which ones, with the reason "kimzy can't go tell people, she's afk". This was, of course, a one time event, but if she did it then, she probably did it before and after too.

people have come to me telling me "there's this thunderchick in 10man talking shit non stop can't you do something about it?" (of course I couldnt), and I have been witness of all the smack talk/racist remarks/cheap "I'm a girl gimme attention"-like behaviour several times myself.. That's what annoys me the most about her. People talk about how cheap rawrash is all the time, but from what I have seen, there's no HG girl that has ever made "girls on the internet" look worse than thunderkitten has.

If she hasn't learned from her mistakes by now, when will she?

So yeah, no thanks for me :3

-1 she spends more time in cg's ts then in our whole servers + ts together and causes a fuck ton of problems

and this.

I did like thunderkitten in the very beginning. She was nice to me but people she didnt know would come into the channel and she would approach them all wrong being a complete douche for no reason whatsoever.

she trolls, can't voice her opinion in a nice, decent and respectful way EVER, talks a lot more shit than she should, and is just an allround drama causer. I also remember her in perp thinking I was afk in ts motivating the other people in channel to break rules. can't remember which ones, with the reason "kimzy can't go tell people, she's afk". This was, of course, a one time event, but if she did it then, she probably did it before and after too.

people have come to me telling me "there's this thunderchick in 10man talking shit non stop can't you do something about it?" (of course I couldnt), and I have been witness of all the smack talk/racist remarks/cheap "I'm a girl gimme attention"-like behaviour several times myself.. That's what annoys me the most about her. People talk about how cheap rawrash is all the time, but from what I have seen, there's no HG girl that has ever made "girls on the internet" look worse than thunderkitten has.

and this.

Quality post, backed hard. 10/10

and this.

My Hero

I've had both good and bad experiences with Thunder Kitten. My first meeting her led to me having to kick her from the channel (back when I was advisor) because of somewhat anti-semetic remarks she and others were making. However, since then she has been a fun player to game with though edgy and even bitchy at times. Again I'm not familiar with the 'drama' in question but I do know that she can definitely put people off on first impression. I don't want to see you go simply because I've enjoyed at least most of the time I've spent playing with you. To hear that you are frequenting CG's forums/servers/TS though over ours troubles me. I'd like to see commitment to HG, not a "I'll go where I'm taken" attitude from you.

I'm mixed... but it seems a majority of HG has a negative opinion of you. As such I'll go with the proposed week-long or more "break" from HG. Distancing yourself from people can help to alleviate some of the problems between yourself and them (tried and true for me and some members of HG).

Good luck, and I hope eventually this becomes past and forgotten history.

Stay banned for a very long time. Not only did you leave MMO, you started talkin shit in server about OUR community. This caused a huge problem in Star wars which our leadership fixed. I almost banned you then but decided since you were going to strat that it didnt matter. Now you come back after your leave with the other trolls you hang out with and start causing problems again. I think you should learn to fix that horriible attitude and then you might have a chance to come back. Weeman has some good quote for this but I cant remember it. It goes something like this, if you have a problem with one person the problem is them. If you have a problem with everyone the problem is you.

Think about it bro.

post-2053-13525955208525_thumb.jpg

seems like people dont like you thunder. Lets keep this going, just to show how much drama and damage you've actually caused.

keep going ladies, just make sure you're vet+ when you post :) i had to delete one post already because they were [HG] haha