Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[HG] **Angel** Thunder Kitten Unban Request

heard and seen many things about you all these constant trolling in 10mans. (Been in a server with you)

unnecessary name changes, disrespectful while 10man is going on.

I think you just need a break.

Absolutely not and Kimzy said it best. In the very beginning upon meeting her she was nice, although she was still somewhat of an annoyance. Thunderkitten has turned into a very annoying, very childish person, who is very hard to be around. She is immature, irresponsible, irrational, and unable to have a decent conversation with. I think she should stay banned in my honest opinion.

this thread

3omnqu.jpg

I say unban because I liked my idea of actually making you follow through with trying to fix your issues.

You must be Canadian. That's how we handle things here.

Not surprising, that's what I agree with (what weeman said, that is). Sorry, majority.

You must be Canadian. That's how we handle things here.

Not surprising, that's what I agree with (what weeman said, that is). Sorry, majority.

I would agree had there been less confrontations, but i believe shes pushed her boundaries too far. Theres a limit, and shes reached it.

I dont like to bring that up but my opinion matters here, as you remember that incident happen for that move power in ts3, you def dont know how to talk to a staff member.

I dont care w/e other people say nice things about you, you are very disrespectful as far as i know. Just my 2 cents.

Normally i'd say give it a few weeks or so, improve your attitude and then return on probation, but frankly I wouldn't be surprised if this whole ordeal in and of itself causes you to quit, even if you're only temp banned, so I question whether it would even be worth it. Personally, the first few times I met you in Jailbreak you were for lack of a better word being a douche (about almost everything.) I expressed my dislike of your attitude and over time it seemed less of a problem, which was a good sign, but it's evident that you decided to just act out elsewhere. You're lucky in that you've been given a public opinion trial, and unlucky in that you seem to have pissed everyone off, but if it comes down to my vote I say tempban. If Thunder didn't heed previous warnings, the posts in this thread act as the largest warning sign anybody would ever need. If Thunder really wants to prove he/she can change their attitude, then being banned a few weeks with the ability to come back afterwards (albeit on a skinny fucking string) sounds like a good punishment. Afterwards, you're guaranteed either a permaban or an attitude change, either of which seem like outcomes we're in favor of.

i say she should be unbanned listen we all are assholes its what makes hg what it is... dont think your an asshole??? well you are... and so am I... So in other words she fits in this community we all do... we are the offspring child that no one wants.... that is my reason for her being unbanned and damnitt im ok with it.

I say ban her for a few months, the way this thread is going it sounds like we need a break from thunder kitten and thunder kitten needs a break from us, I've had nothing but the same experiences with thunder kitten as everyone else has had, it's disheartening to see so many people downing on someone that's part of the community, but you just haven't fit in well as far as I can see. Take a break, evaluate and fix your attitude, then come back

-1 to unban

Honesty, i don't doubt that some people have -1'd because of the majority voting no. (That's one of the many reasons why the voting age in the US is 18)

But i can honestly say she deserves to be banned, and stay banned. Before she made the decision to become active in cG, she talked shit in tenmans, talked shit about people, and just caused drama in general.

She came back, and in 2 days already disrespecting people, and causing drama.

Stay banned.

Now I am the type of person that gives second chances... aside from all the -1's and brutal honesty from some people (which is appreciated) I am willing to give you a second chance but after 1-2 weeks ban... most of the time taking a leave is what helps you out... Now i come to this decision based on the experiences I had gaming with you and the fact that others do feel this way

I haven't had many experiences with you, but the ones I did have you were nice to talk to and play with.

The only problem I've had with you was in this one 10man once. Where you had something like 900 ping, so you were lagging tonnes and complaining. You ended up leaving, but later on after the 10man and we were all talking, you mentioned your high ping was due to you downloading a tonne of videos, which annoyed the hell out of me.

Judging from what happened in that one 10man and your involvement in cG, it's clear that you need to prioritize better.

Normally i'd say give it a few weeks or so, improve your attitude and then return on probation, but frankly I wouldn't be surprised if this whole ordeal in and of itself causes you to quit, even if you're only temp banned, so I question whether it would even be worth it. Personally, the first few times I met you in Jailbreak you were for lack of a better word being a douche (about almost everything.) I expressed my dislike of your attitude and over time it seemed less of a problem, which was a good sign, but it's evident that you decided to just act out elsewhere. You're lucky in that you've been given a public opinion trial, and unlucky in that you seem to have pissed everyone off, but if it comes down to my vote I say tempban. If Thunder didn't heed previous warnings, the posts in this thread act as the largest warning sign anybody would ever need. If Thunder really wants to prove he/she can change their attitude, then being banned a few weeks with the ability to come back afterwards (albeit on a skinny fucking string) sounds like a good punishment. Afterwards, you're guaranteed either a permaban or an attitude change, either of which seem like outcomes we're in favor of.

I would not be against a month or 2 ban as long as I have a chance to come back. I am okay with this. In the time I'm gone I will change my attitude.

I would not be against a month or 2 ban as long as I have a chance to come back. I am okay with this. In the time I'm gone I will change my attitude.

Alright heres what we're going to do. You're going to be banned for 2 weeks to attempt to fix your attitude and love for drama. If you still cause drama after the unban, you will be perm banned. Also, please take everything people said to heart as it was their honest opinion.

Remember ;)

[YOUTUBE]16FdJrrAWSo[/YOUTUBE]