Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hell-oh!

Hello Padawans!

It'sa meh, Mario... no wait, I'm DaRkMaN. Sorry I'm getting so confused sometimes....

First to get rid of this "Your english sucks..." (Yes it does!) I'm from germany, living since 3 years in Portugal. I will move back to germany end of June or beginning of July. Hopefully my internet will be 5 times as good as now cuz portuguese internet sucks hard.

Well, I started playing TF2 last year but just some hours, it was the time as I used my laptop and the graphic was just too extreme so I ended up with hard laggs. Some month ago I've spend around 900 bugs on a new and actually first self-built computer with a small i7 2600k and a old GTX 560ti 448. So now I started to play more often and met one of the HellsGamers-servers, the Minecraft Trade server. You will find me there most times when I'm online, it's just a epic map.

Depending on the map I most likely play Sniper or Engineer, recently also Pyro but I totally suck at Spy. My mouse broke last week as I was in germany, but I just ordered a Cyborg RAT 7 and hopefully from next week on I can play REAL again. My stats suck atm...

Btw. if someone here thinks he could pwn me, I'm looking forward for some epic Sniperbattle. :kill: :dual:

That's it and that's me, now get down on the knees and say welcome. :D

Sincerelly, DaRkMaN