Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Can't connect, failed after 4 retries, even though the server is running?

ultra lulzz

Pretty self explanatory - I see the server is running, yet when I try to connect I get "failed after 4 retries." I've tried looking at my firewall because it's been acting strange, but I found out thats not the problem. Someone please help? I'd like to play on the server but for some reason it will not allow me to join.

Jajolt came into teamspeak with the same problem. It's no only you but I don't know what the problem may be :S

Perhaps this is why you guys haven't been having as much players on as usual? Last night I looked at the server and it had about 40 people in there, maybe a lot of people are having this problem.

just started happening today..i can connect to every other server fine..this happens to me on the bhop server once a week..i usually get an admin to restart it and it all goes good after that

Same for me i can connect to any other server just not PERP. The server probably needs a restart.

But, at least 10 people are haveing the same problem at the same time. That just cant be a "blocking connection problem" all of a sudden. Maybe if it was just 1-3 but its not.

Can 1 little restart really hurt to find out?

EDIT:i have checked my connections and reinstalled gmod. still haveing the same problem.

EDIT2:everyone who is having this problem too, whats your ISP?

Edited by gameacid13