Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Cool Runnings!

Watermelon Jackson

Event Name: "Cool Runnings (or eNiGMa has a bobsled team) :offensivesmilie:"

Picture (Or description of picture): It'll be a picture of a Blue Spy on a bobsled flying over iceworld with a dumb expression and the letters in the front read Cool Runnings in a movie-esque way.

What: It's summer. The birds are chirping, the sun is heating the eggs off of JJK's driveway, and you're about to take a Fall into Autumn (dadumtss), why not drop that ice cream cone ya fattie and get onto the Iceworld server? We can put the iceworld map, or a really big one on the community event server, and play it normal mode, or go into the DM server and wreak havoc.

Who: Everyone if it's a populate server event (DM server) or it can be -hg- and up for the community idea.

Rules:All of HG's rules apply, the goal is of course to get to kill each other in zany and awesome ways. I'd figure giving everyone higher health and messing around with guns. I was thinking of giving everyone 500 health, and unlimited nades, it'll be the bees knees. We can also do 1k knives in the same giant map, or even low grav health war! It'll be awesome. Get Nyancat on the community server, it'll be fun!

Prizes (If you're having any): I have alot of things in my TF2 backpack, I'd be glad to share a spare gun or two with anyone who would like one (given they're in the top three. I like my hats and custom weapons so eff off.) I also will award 5000 Rep to the top killer, 2500 to the second best, and 1000 to the third best player on the server. JB 4 lyfe.

Extra Information (If neccessary): JJK is sexy. This event can occur either as a normal DM population event (Let's Populate Iceworld, SUMMER EDITION!) or as a custom community

Person You Wish To Host Event(Blank if up for grabs):Your favorite Summertime fruit of course (no homo), Watermelon! I'll be kicking it around the server and on tinychat (eating watermelon of course) so we can have a chill kickback!

• 3 weeks later...