Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

How do you get free admin

MuffDiver

just trying to find out I know of some people that have got it for no reason AND can i get disco command :( I WANNA PARTYYYYYYYY. Also if you are a admin ( on the jailbreak server) can you please do your damn job. it gets annoyin when I join the game and everyone runs to me to ban the people or ban other admins even thought I cant cause they wont do anything or they mic spam cause other admins cant mute them and so on. It seriously is making jailbreak not worth playin cause there are always like six admins on but no one wants to do shit cause they are scared of losing admin. so then i cant play cause im stuck doing everything but i think if I had disco command everything wouild be better nd happy and I WANT DISCO plese :( Im on percocet and this makes no sense OBESE KITTY I LOVE YOU!!!!

oh could i get teleport as well. i am ony 24/7 only in jail break so like ya know doin the same thing gets borin gotta spice it up a bit

Edited by MuffDiver

just trying to find out I know of some people that have got it for no reason AND can i get disco command :( I WANNA PARTYYYYYYYY. Also if you are a admin ( on the jailbreak server) can you please do your damn job. it gets annoyin when I join the game and everyone runs to me to ban the people or ban other admins even thought I cant cause they wont do anything or they mic spam cause other admins cant mute them and so on. It seriously is making jailbreak not worth playin cause there are always like six admins on but no one wants to do shit cause they are scared of losing admin. so then i cant play cause im stuck doing everything but i think if I had disco command everything wouild be better nd happy and I WANT DISCO plese :( Im on percocet and this makes no sense OBESE KITTY I LOVE YOU!!!!

oh could i get teleport as well. i am ony 24/7 only in jail break so like ya know doin the same thing gets borin gotta spice it up a bit

Nope.

Ok, I'm sure you can ask around here to find people that will ban. I'm pretty sure Staff/Council/HT/Old HG members have no problem banning nubs on Jailbreak. I know DJ and I wont.

As for your updated admin, No is an answer. Expecially from 2 Council members.

I think you have to cancel the subscription yourself honestly.

And if thats your attitude towards being an admin, then seriously in my opinion you shouldnt have it.

You dont pay for admin to have fun (in theory) you should be paying for admin to help hells gamers stay the great gaming community/family that it is, because it isnt free.

^ my daily rant.

God you're stupid.

Admins cannot punish other admins, only veteran staff or council can when an issue is reported. Upgrading admin is not something that will be done on jailbait server. And for you saying people have free admin for no reason, 'those people' probably staff or council(which are few) have been around for 3+ years, sorry there is your explanation.

And dude, why are you in such a hurry to upgrade your admin?

I was Admin in Jailbreak the day it started, while we were still setting it up, and I still have low admin. It is not something that comes to you.

How long have you been admin in Jailbreak, 1 week tops? and you already want the highest level admin?

Admins cannot punish other admins, only veteran staff or council can when an issue is reported. Upgrading admin is not something that will be done on jailbait server. And for you saying people have free admin for no reason, 'those people' probably staff or council(which are few) have been around for 3+ years, sorry there is your explanation.

Then in that logic, Why have I been around for 2 years then and haven't been even promoted to HG staff?

Removed from HG as well until you change your attitude. Sad that your 20 years old yet you act like you're 14.

Wow.

I thought he was 14. lol

I wish people would observe good admins and learn how to admin before purchasing it.

It would save them time and headaches.

Then in that logic, Why have I been around for 2 years then and haven't been even promoted to HG staff?

Why are you complaining? Do you want to be Staff? Just be happy you have a clan that can stay alive that long. Theres people that have been here longer than you that are also still HG members, but there are also people who have been here only a few months and got staff also. It doesn't really matter how long you been here, it depends on what you do/can do for the community.

Why are you complaining? Do you want to be Staff? Just be happy you have a clan that can stay alive that long. Theres people that have been here longer than you that are also still HG members, but there are also people who have been here only a few months and got staff also. It doesn't really matter how long you been here, it depends on what you do/can do for the community.

coming from the guy who begged/begs to be in HT

Sorry, had to say it. I'm sick of your "trying to help the community" bullshit posts when you really mean "let's suck up to council/Homer & talk shit to everyone else"

DJ ENCORE - I See Right Through to You

Edited by GIR[]_

:wtf:

Show me these posts. I'm pretty sure I never talk about this.

Umm. I dont suck up, or do anything bad towards people. And I barely talk to Home/Council people unless I need something done, like a ban or something. I want to know where you came up with this, and why you think this. Please, tell me.