Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Update!!

beast702

The tournament will be held on july 21st, meaning two weeks from now. So therefore I need you guys, if you are participating, to pm me your team or post in this link: https://hellsgamers.com/threads/67762-Current-Teams about your teams by July 14th so I can set up the brackets of the tournament meaning the cutoff is July 14th.

Also I have decided the prize for the winning team will be only for the starters and the their next two in line for back up(if there is any). I have not yet decided what prizes will be but if you have any good ideas and not expensive feel free to pm me.

Edited by RedDevil6193

this does not make you suspicious whatsoever LOL :D

Big deal if i'm going to use my waffle hacks :). Anyways i don't wanna play without an anti cheat but i had a talk with beast already, there going to be match admins probably

Edited by iDigitaL-
huehue

• 2 weeks later...