Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

DayZ?

Grim

I heard were waiting for an email.

And Homer had some concnerns about lack of modding, and waste of bandwidth

Maybe we shoudl do mass donations and petitions :D

If we prove we can keep a $50+/month server up (or more!)

than noone can say no :D

I heard were waiting for an email.

And Homer had some concnerns about lack of modding, and waste of bandwidth

Maybe we shoudl do mass donations and petitions :D

If we prove we can keep a $50+/month server up (or more!)

than noone can say no :D

You understand where hes coming from though? There thread says, No modding, no denying people, no locking it, basically your paying to host a serever with http://www.hellsgamers.com on the title.

I have to put in a ticket. I was waiting for the second part of their email, but they changed their system on how they set up servers, so i guess my email go lost.... =(

YAY! FINALLY! Runda, jigsaw and I have a group weve been playing with on US43. Pretty much fully decked out gear. If we get an HG server im more than happy to let a bunch of people from HG in but its extremly sketchy letting in randoms as weve already experienced a player we played with stealing 4/6 of our vehicles.

Either way if we get an HG server I personally will be playing on it 24/7.

YAY! FINALLY! Runda, jigsaw and I have a group weve been playing with on US43. Pretty much fully decked out gear. If we get an HG server im more than happy to let a bunch of people from HG in but its extremly sketchy letting in randoms as weve already experienced a player we played with stealing 4/6 of our vehicles.

Either way if we get an HG server I personally will be playing on it 24/7.

If there is anyway i can get into that group with ya that would be awesome i know jigsaw he is a chill guy and it would be nice to have some people i can trust out there

• 2 weeks later...
So now that we have an HG server, can we have an unspoken rule that you don't screw over other HG people? Not going to name names but I've already seen a few instances of HG selling other HG out for simple supplies.

Meh does this include not killing fellow HG members? Because I killed 2 earlier today, and I was aware that they were HG members I just wanted their guns. haha You know... just fighting for my survival.

To hard to sort out the dicks from the good people. So it's just shoot everybody but who you trust. But if you know it's an HG person or camp or something like that, I think it would be better if you just let it go, or ask if you can have some stuff in it.