Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HG Fantasy Football League

c00k1em0nst3r

So, I've been wanting to post this thread like a week ago, but shit got crazy and I was hella busy all week.

These past 2 years, HG has had a Yahoo! Fantasy Football League. We got enough interest to where we had a pretty big league last year. Is anyone else interested in joining a HG Fantasy Football league (besides me and Awwik - I will beat you sir. tu, btw.) Whoever was commissioner last year (I forgot who), will/can you renew the league? If not, a new league can be started. :D :D

Thoughts??

#GO Cowboys #Cookies n Cream

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will it be live draft or autopick? Live draft and I'm in...

Also, nothing is stopping the Niners this year. I'm no San Fran fan but... they're going to shit on all the heads.

Because Alex Smith is a phenomenal QB, right?

Oh wait... Good D for SF, but the O is questionable.

I'll partake. Go Chargers.

Because Alex Smith is a phenomenal QB, right?

Oh wait... Good D for SF, but the O is questionable.

I'll partake. Go Chargers.

hahahaha please you should stop while you are ahead .... see how far we got with Defense... now our receivers are healthy and we got 3 great new addition for WR's and another amazing addition for a running back... our offense can only get better

LOL I am gonna try and get the league started this week. I'll have to look how we did the scoring the past two years and then determine scoring from there. The draft WILL BE LIVE. My predicted date is sometime mid august, if not earlier.info will be coming soon :) if anyone has any suggestions, feel free and let me know :) the max the league can have is 20. so first 20 to say they want in gets it..if we even fill up that quickly. lol