Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hail!

Dukat

Hello,

As you know, my user name is Dukat, however; I do not give out my real name to public sites because of my job. Lets just say, I defend my country, "hooarh!" I am a big gamer on pc and xbox360 when I am not working. I have ran multiple guilds/clans in my past life from bnet to open wide range servers. I ran guilds on sc (many years on UL and Hellof--)(ce[2), wc3, wow, delta force, and cod. I would be what you called, a old school gamer leader. I been there and done that many times, when it comes right down to it. I rather follow for now so I can have fun and not deal with the crud. I do not, however; go by old alias from my old years. I also seen counter strike but never jumped on board until recently when received as a gift from a friend then stumbled upon this community within the source servers finder. I am very big fan of rpgs, strategy, and fps games. I also currently host a private & active minecraft server. I hope to eventually become a very valuable aspect within the community and to make many friends. Hit me up if you have any questions. Now I am about to have my last shot of crown for the night/morning and go to bed, Good Night!

Live Long and Prosper!

-hg- Dukat

• 3 weeks later...