Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Scoobymac2 STEAM_0:0:9941727

Kinta

ya dude total admin abuse, and total disregard for other players and admins. was trying to help some guy to play better and he starts moving people to spec and slaying for no reason. He also molested Kinta and me and now we have low self esteem. Help us out!!

For my own defense, I have been playing on here for many years and have never encountered any ignorant admins intil I have encountered theese guys. I entered the game with all players on the terriosts side. I think there was 4 of them. When I joined the ct the game restarted and then I get instintly moved to terriost as well as kinta. It was kinta that had moved me. So I moved my self back to ct. They started yelling at me saying they were training. Well i'm sorry I came on the game to play and not to watch people on the same team try to (Train). If they want to do that they could have made there own game aerver to play on. So if I get banned oh well I just did what I had to do to play the game. After I did everyone started to play the game so it work. I could have kick people instead I just moved to spec and slayed them. If thats abuse then every admin on there was abuseing it.

So whats to say about that guys?

Moving a player (admin) to another team because of your own personal reasons?

When you gain admin access to our servers, this does not create an opportunity for you to do as you wish to accomodate your own gameplay.

I agree. I just want to play with I get on and not (TRAIN) a noob by all being on the same team. Thats not what this server is about. Right? I could care less about Kinta or Incubus. It just wasn't right to do that to begin with. I did everything I could do without reporting them. And I still don't want to. I just like playing the game on this server. Y can't we all just do that?

So, now the question is, should I start yanking admin because of this pointless bullshit? Because you just submitted a false report, wasting the entire staff and council's time. You just tried to get someone else in trouble for your own dumb shit. That is not your server, you do not decide if you are going to "train" or whatever the fuck you think it is.

I think right now, you all owe scooby an apology. If needed, I can reinforce that urge with a ban and or revocation if it comes to that.

when i joined i was told not to kill and i said ok the teams were kinta and scooby(CT) and me, horus and incubus(T) so they were "training" and scooby killed when they told him not to the first round i joined so they accepted he was killing so they killed scooby and went on with what they were doing each round after untill scooby started abusing

So, now the question is, should I start yanking admin because of this pointless bullshit? Because you just submitted a false report, wasting the entire staff and council's time. You just tried to get someone else in trouble for your own dumb shit. That is not your server, you do not decide if you are going to "train" or whatever the fuck you think it is.

I think right now, you all owe scooby an apology. If needed, I can reinforce that urge with a ban and or revocation if it comes to that.

Technically shouldn't their admins be revoked not because of submitting a false report, but for admin abusing by running the server their own way?

SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT....

You guys are in a public server, telling someone not to kill the opponents because you guys are doing your own thing....in a public server that is not under your possession....that does not belong to you...that is a well known server....one of the biggest servers in HG.

1. It's not your server - you're only administrating it. Do not enforce your own rules onto other players.

2. If you see people joining and they want to play, why aren't you smart enough to say to your friends "hey let's join another server" or "hey let's do this some other time?"

But what I don't understand is why did Scooby start moving people to Spec and slaying people?

But anyways, IMO, this was all a misunderstanding.

Yeah I agree ^

I can understand him moving back to ct when they moved him to t but why slay and move to spec, why didn't he just get proof of what they were doing and report them if he thought they were doing wrong

I could see from the demos that what scooby said is true. I noticed how those other 4 admins chatting "We could play this all night", it means that they were really training something.

I believe that Scooby first slayed and then sent them to spec because they didn't really want to play, they were training at the spawn probably. They didn't go out and shoot other people, and he just slayed them so other players didn't have to wait for them to get killed.

This is just my educated guess after i read the story form both side and looked at the demo. Hope this might help.

For my own defense, I have been playing on here for many years and have never encountered any ignorant admins intil I have encountered theese guys. I entered the game with all players on the terriosts side. I think there was 4 of them. When I joined the ct the game restarted and then I get instintly moved to terriost as well as kinta. It was kinta that had moved me. So I moved my self back to ct. They started yelling at me saying they were training. Well i'm sorry I came on the game to play and not to watch people on the same team try to (Train). If they want to do that they could have made there own game aerver to play on. So if I get banned oh well I just did what I had to do to play the game. After I did everyone started to play the game so it work. I could have kick people instead I just moved to spec and slayed them. If thats abuse then every admin on there was abuseing it.

The Basic Truth: Kinta sees scooby is an admin. Kinta moves player scoobymac to Terrorist and explains to scooby what we're doing and asks if "that's cool," while no one else is in the server other than HG, nub, and scooby.

Scoobymac says nothing.

Kinta asks again.

Scooby moves CT and kills everyone.

Everyone says wtf.

Scooby says do it while playing. Kinta moves CT.

We begin to play with Kinta and scoobymac on CT while the others are with nub.

Rounds pass then they kill scooby but not Kinta. They leave Kinta alone.

Kinta decides to take this opportunity to play along before he finds the opportunity to sneak away with the hosties for 14 points(cheap ass) but gets move to spec.

Kinta gets angry and tells scooby don't do that and moves him spec. "We could play this all night," if you notice is to the back and forth of him and I moving each other spec.

Scooby gets angry and slays everyone moving them spec.

As far as yelling. Nobody was yelling at anybody.

Realize though we WERE training somebody because we were the only ones in and we wanted him to come back but when scooby came in and it got around that he wanted to play PLAY DID START.

Bulletz you are way off because we were the only ones in the server and I was the only one who said we can play this all night. Also, note the two consoles go together. There are no other names mentioned because no one was there and also it comes right after the we could play this all night.

Girl I believe the misunderstanding came when they killed scooby and not me. He probably assumed I was going to hold the round up(and probably appeared that way) but Kinta wanted some friggin hostie points because he loses 1,003,495,001 everytime he dies and is ALMOST TOP 20!

gawicakes what you are saying is when there is no one in the server we can't teach someone how to play? If this is against the rules please let me know because as I said I was the one who asked scoobymac and I was also the one who went CT with him. He was not conitnuously moved to the same team nor did I continuously move myself to the same team.

As far as an apology I believe scooby owes us an apology as much as we owe him one. Please read the above reply. It is not in pieces and goes well with the console pics because it's basically what happened.

In a nutshell, we were both wrong and everyone was angry. Nobody forced any kind of "training session" on anybody though if that is what has been implied.

Now if we are going to jump to daddy telling us to say sorry(this isn't smart ass it's actually quite funny. Pretend like Im Johnny and Lamp is daddy, "Tell your brother you're sorry!") I have no problem with that but as I said I feel I deserve one in return and I have no need for YOU to see my apology because it is not meant for any of you.

If this is not good for anyone then "enforcement" with a ban or revocation is fine because I waste too much sleep on CS and I will take my monthly admin money and go my own way.

Like I said the apology isn't for any of you.

Perhaps you could go check the logs. It wouldn't account for the mic though but if you throw that(this is what were doing is that cool with you?) in there it all makes much more sense. You would notice there how Kinta slays himself so as not to hold the round up before getting the brilliant idea to rescue the hosties.

Also, would it be possible to lock this topic? As I said I was angry when I posted it as was scooby when he slayed them and posted his replies to this because his defense is as one sided as my original post. Any further conversastion about this involving my participation will be with scoobymac. I feel we can handle this more maturely.

Edited by Kinta

The Basic Truth: Kinta sees scooby is an admin. Kinta moves player scoobymac to Terrorist and explains to scooby what we're doing and asks if "that's cool," while no one else is in the server other than HG, nub, and scooby.

Your first mistake. Using your powers on an admin without their consent or permission. I would hope that you've been around long enough to at least understand that rule.

Scoobymac says nothing.

Kinta asks again.

Usually, silence is best interpreted as a no. Regardless, its not your server and not your right to decide any rule set.

Scooby moves CT and kills everyone.

Everyone says wtf.

Scooby says do it while playing. Kinta moves CT.

He undoes YOUR abuse, and plays on the server as it was meant to be played. I fail to see the problem.

We begin to play with Kinta and scoobymac on CT while the others are with nub.

Rounds pass then they kill scooby but not Kinta. They leave Kinta alone.

Kinta decides to take this opportunity to play along before he finds the opportunity to sneak away with the hosties for 14 points(cheap ass) but gets move to spec.

By the sounds of it (and I'd interpret the same way) it looked to him like you were all together in a vent channel or somesuch and simply coordinated to kill him and leave yourselves alive to rage him. I find it pretty doubtful that not a single terrorist could find you while you carted 4 hostages out of office and into garage.

Kinta gets angry and tells scooby don't do that and moves him spec. "We could play this all night," if you notice is to the back and forth of him and I moving each other spec.

Idiot attacks against each other.

Scooby gets angry and slays everyone moving them spec.

Now this I could actually possibly regard as abuse. However, under the circumstances, it looks like you were just abusing the system to get yourself more points in the top20.

Realize though we WERE training somebody because we were the only ones in and we wanted him to come back but when scooby came in and it got around that he wanted to play PLAY DID START.

You shouldn't be using the server at your leisure however you feel like, regardless. None of you runs, owns or operates that server. It is not for you to decide play is run.

As far as an apology I believe scooby owes us an apology as much as we owe him one. Please read the above reply. It is not in pieces and goes well with the console pics because it's basically what happened.

No, its on your shoulders and whoever else helped you file this "abuse" report. You tried to get him in trouble for your own stupid bullshit. I didn't see any report of his in here. That's why YOU owe HIM an apology. You were the ignition in the chain of abuse, and then you proceeded to submit a report. That's immature and backhanded behavior, and frankly, it's pretty fucking pathetic.

Now if we are going to jump to daddy telling us to say sorry(this isn't smart ass it's actually quite funny. Pretend like Im Johnny and Lamp is daddy, "Tell your brother you're sorry!") I have no problem with that but as I said I feel I deserve one in return and I have no need for YOU to see my apology because it is not meant for any of you.

The second that you and your group decided to try and get scoobymac in trouble was the second when it became public. If you didn't act like a weasel and come running to us with this alleged abuse knowing full well you were also at fault then I wouldn't have to intervene. If you had settled it privately and not brought your dumb bullshit to light on the forums, I wouldn't have to waste my time mediating it. The fact of the matter is this. YOU started by moving him to spec when you had no right to. He came to play. And then YOU submitted an abuse report. It's a slimeball move, and if I don't see an apology I just ban the whole lot of you. I honestly don't give a shit. I won't tolerate stupid shit like that.

If this is not good for anyone then "enforcement" with a ban or revocation is fine because I waste too much sleep on CS and I will take my monthly admin money and go my own way.

If that's how you feel, so be it. Don't try to play the admin card on us. You were the one at fault here, for submitting this report. You are the one to blame for this incident making it to the forums. If you can't man up and take responsibility, I'd rather not see or hear you around here. I don't know if I can make myself any more clear.

Like I said the apology isn't for any of you.

Because of your actions, you made the whole clan and community look bad. I think you owe them all an apology.

Of course, I do not run the place so here is what I said to scooby. It is what I said to him and not an edit.

Nice turn around there guy. First off why twist the story? After a good's night sleep I would have thought you to be as much over it as I am but you begin by telling everyone we were yelling at you and forcing a training session upon you. You and I both know this isn't true.

Personally, I moved you and I asked you if you were cool with this. YOU NEVER SAID ANYTHING TO ME but moved yourself CT within the round and made an attempt to kill us all. In fact you moved yourself as I was asking you and that made me angry because it seems like you are just trying to get free kill points and I only lose a billion everytime. Finally, you said do it while playing and I joined your team.

Then, you moved me spec when they killed you. Believe it or not I was not going to hold up the round but when they got out of long hall where they couldnt hear the hosties I was going to try and take them away for points. I was not about to try and face them especially when I HAD NO WEAPONS.

You know, I apoologize if that pissed you off and for posting on you but I was angry just like you. You really didn't need to try and take it further though. I think you need to go read my reply and tell the full truth yourself.

Also, your insults about ignorant admins an such aren't needed. I believe if you really think about it I did nothing to force anything upon you. In fact, I was quite polite about it and for you to mention "ignorant" admins is insulting and if that is how you feel ignorant yourself.

Look at it from my light. What's wrong with helping someone on the server and wanting them to come back?

I hope you can cool off, see the truth, and admit we were both wrong rather than telling everyone that you were trying not to report us when you had nothing to report and you were being yelled at, etc. because you know as well as I this isn't true.

As much as this may sound like an attack on you it is not. I'm just offended by some of your responses but I can understand it's in your defense. I just want you now to understand my side and perhaps go untwist the story that's been twisted in circles.

Friends? :P:blink2:

I did not come on here and reply on how shitty scooby was or try to twist the story in my favor as many people do so I really don't see the need to act that way. I admitted my fault and wanted to move on.

1.) Mediation usually requires an unbiased third party not a third party attack.

2.) I came here because talking to him wasn't working AFTER I started playing and I was angry. As if no one gets angry.

3.) It seems the weight is falling on my shoulders here and I've already admitted I was at fault. How is that not manning up and taking responsibility?

4.) I never moved him spec to begin with that move started with scooby.

EDIT: and I can understand the not wanting us to train someone within the server in case other people come in because they may want to play such as scooby did. I simply thought that since he was an admin he'd be understanding. We could have done it in another server but being an admin was just helpful because we could avoid the end of round timer.

Edited by Kinta

That's the weakest apology I've ever seen, and you still haven't responded to me.

The fact of the matter is, there was a situation where you both were at fault. You decided to escalate the situation to try and get him in trouble, while failing to mention your own problem causing. It's dishonest and downright disgusting. You try to get him in trouble, and, failing that, try to absolve yourself of guilt.

If you didn't want to cause any problems, then you shouldn't have even bothered posting this. You knew your intentions when you posted the abuse report. You got caught in your dishonesty and tried to scramble the truth to avoid your own guilt.

You lied to us by hiding the truth of the matter in a pathetic attempt to get someone else in trouble. And by posting this mess you've wasted everyone's time.

You owe this community an apology for the behavior you've displayed.

Try to absolve myself of guilt? No. If that's what you think you are wrong. Also, just because you see a post by me and not him means nothing. Why would he post on the same instance.

I tried to admit my mistake and I'm the only one who's took the time to think out my answers and relate to the point rather than toss insults around.

As far as responding to you I made a very nasty response to you and never sent it. Instead I took a break off the computer.

Now here I come back to apologize and even asked to speak with you in vent but I find it very hard to do so when every time I get back on I've come to find that you have once again instead of trying to actually mediate the situation taken the time to think up another way to be insulting.

So far it's been weasel, slimeball, disgrace, pathetic, weak, and disgusting. You are simply going through a list and I've sat here and taken it trying to argue my point. As far as trying to hide anything I've hid nothing but simply told you the truth.

The first post was an act of anger and I made the attempt to delete it before coming to the realization that I could not. JUST AS scooby's act of anger was to slay and move us to spec.

As for lying, what is there to cover up or lie about? What is shown in the console picture is all that shows. Everything else was through my mic to scooby.

How admitting my fault is not manning up to the situation I have no idea. How trying to talk to you privately rather than ranting on the forum for the whole community to see is wrong I have no idea. How making it public, then admitting I was wrong and trying to handle it privately in a mature manner before making an apology is wrong please tell me. How reading your constant assault one after another and being angry about your insults is wrong I have no idea. How making a nasty response but keeping it to myself and instead taking a break away is wrong I have no idea.

You sit here and insult me as though you would not be angry if someone did the same to you. I have yet to insult you and yet you sit here and talk about being a slimeball and disgraceful. I have tried to take it off the forums and into a more private form but you have kept it public.

To aboslve myself of guilt? No. You talk about how I've wasted the community's time and yet instead of accepting me wanting to take it into a private form you continue. Not to say I don't owe an apology but why sit here and throw insults at me and then tell me I'm wasting everyone's time and yet you continue?

It makes no sense to me. If you want to speak of manning up and taking responsibility saying, "Man up you fucking shitdick," is not a very mature way of doing so.

As for the rest of the community, I have admitted my mistake and I am sorry to the council and staff who's responsibility it is to read this. To the rest of the community who has read this by choice I apologize IF I have offended you in some way and I think most of you know that I'm not usually unfair in any way but in this instance I lost my cool and fucked up.

As for Lamp I really don't appreciate your unnecessarily degrading and insulting demeanor towards me and every time I've calmed down to apologize you've acted this way. How is this any form of justice to either party?

Edited by Kinta

Okie what Lamp was trying to say is that if only you would have let it go, it would have been resolved. I don't know if scooby was telling the truth, but he clearly said that he didn't wanna report that kinda shit because it was too immature. He must have realized his own fault too that's why he let it go and didn't report you. So be like him, let it go, and waste noone's time. It's not even a big deal anyway. The moment you posted your ban report, it means that you want him to be banned when the whole switching and moving to spec thingy were begun by you.

Best solution is to close this thread, and everyone shake hands and go have fun the game again, seriously guys.