Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Scoobymac2 STEAM_0:0:9941727

Kinta

Try to absolve myself of guilt? No. If that's what you think you are wrong. Also, just because you see a post by me and not him means nothing. Why would he post on the same instance.

I tried to admit my mistake and I'm the only one who's took the time to think out my answers and relate to the point rather than toss insults around.

As far as responding to you I made a very nasty response to you and never sent it. Instead I took a break off the computer.

Now here I come back to apologize and even asked to speak with you in vent but I find it very hard to do so when every time I get back on I've come to find that you have once again instead of trying to actually mediate the situation taken the time to think up another way to be insulting.

So far it's been weasel, slimeball, disgrace, pathetic, weak, and disgusting. You are simply going through a list and I've sat here and taken it trying to argue my point. As far as trying to hide anything I've hid nothing but simply told you the truth.

The first post was an act of anger and I made the attempt to delete it before coming to the realization that I could not. JUST AS scooby's act of anger was to slay and move us to spec.

As for lying, what is there to cover up or lie about? What is shown in the console picture is all that shows. Everything else was through my mic to scooby.

How admitting my fault is not manning up to the situation I have no idea. How trying to talk to you privately rather than ranting on the forum for the whole community to see is wrong I have no idea. How making it public, then admitting I was wrong and trying to handle it privately in a mature manner before making an apology is wrong please tell me. How reading your constant assault one after another and being angry about your insults is wrong I have no idea. How making a nasty response but keeping it to myself and instead taking a break away is wrong I have no idea.

You sit here and insult me as though you would not be angry if someone did the same to you. I have yet to insult you and yet you sit here and talk about being a slimeball and disgraceful. I have tried to take it off the forums and into a more private form but you have kept it public.

To aboslve myself of guilt? No. You talk about how I've wasted the community's time and yet instead of accepting me wanting to take it into a private form you continue. Not to say I don't owe an apology but why sit here and throw insults at me and then tell me I'm wasting everyone's time and yet you continue?

It makes no sense to me. If you want to speak of manning up and taking responsibility saying, "Man up you fucking shitdick," is not a very mature way of doing so.

As for the rest of the community, I have admitted my mistake and I am sorry to the council and staff who's responsibility it is to read this. To the rest of the community who has read this by choice I apologize IF I have offended you in some way and I think most of you know that I'm not usually unfair in any way but in this instance I lost my cool and fucked up.

As for Lamp I really don't appreciate your unnecessarily degrading and insulting demeanor towards me and every time I've calmed down to apologize you've acted this way. How is this any form of justice to either party?

I don't have time to sit down and talk with every person who fucks around in our servers.

How about instead of posting long, pointless posts, you get right to the issue.

You posted a thread in these forums trying to get action taken against scoobymac for abuse acts you both participated in.

In your post, you failed to mention the entire story, obscuring the story to benefit your own needs.

You were caught in your dishonesty.

After you were caught, you attempted to try to martyr some blame on yourself, without offering a real apology. You didn't accept any responsibility in your original post. You waited till after you were caught in your dishonesty. That ridiculous act right there earns you most of those names.

You then PM spouting off some bullshit man to man. I do not engage on this, because as you've shown in this thread, your idea of "man to man" is running to daddy first before your brother tells on you.

You lost your "man to man" privileges (and your right to make this a private matter) the second you made this idiotic, dishonest thread .

If you're gonna reply to this, try to actually make it coherent without going off on random tangents.

1. You shouldn't be snitching on someone when YOU are the one at fault to begin with.

2. Hiding the facts will never get you anywhere. Getting your buddies in here to back up your lies will never get you anywhere. The truth always prevails.

3. Making it public when it's about someone else and trying to keep it private when it's about you is just not "manly". If you are willing to make a public thread about someone abusing, you should be ready to be publicized about your own abuse.

4. None of us are perfect. It's okay that we mess up - as long as we understand where we flawed, improve ourselves, and not have it happen again.

5. I love Terry Taco. <3

Hmm I still don't see where I tried to hide the truth and was "caught" in my dishonesty but so be it. I wasn't gonna sit around and wait for somebody to post when no one was online but either way I sent you a PM so as not to make it public.

Participate in a private message? Well it's quite the same as posting on a forum see except it's not wasting anyones time and if you felt I was gonna say some stupid shit to you through a pm that's what screenshots are for right?

Running to daddy? My father lives in Florida. YOU sir are not my "daddy." as I've said many times I was angry.

Trying to make it private was not for my benefit but simply because I was "wasting everyone's time." Apology to everyone else other than scooby could have been public.

As for going off on random tangents, they may seem random although you see they are all seperated so as to not confuse anyone because it's hard to reply to everything you've just seen when you've gone to sleep and waken up to multiple posts. Also, it's hard to relate the original point when you are also trying to include the fact that you are offended at the attempted "mediation" of the situation. No reply necessary it IS UNDERSTOOD the post itself was wrong in the first place I've already admitted that fact.

Mediation: a negotiation to resolve differences that is conducted by some impartial party

As far as this post goes take offense if you choose but it's not meant to be offensive but very simply once more the fact of the matter. I have yet to insult anyone and yet everyone wants to point the finger at me and say that I'm not being manly? I say good day to you sir the sun will come up tomorrow.

Can we close this now?

Edited by Kinta

Yes you could close this by stating the fact the you deliberately and knowingly attempted to cheat the Top20 system and take away the reward from people who actually worked for it. Accept that you then decided to try and cover up your mistake by accusing someone who was trying to play fair. Why you think you are above these rules and can do whatever you want is beyond me. You could have easily ended this discussion with I am sorry, apologized to Scooby and be done with it. Instead you choose to fight something that most likely wouldn't have effected you in any way and was hardly a big deal.

So to end this discussion, Kinta, Incubus, ATL, whoever else was adding to this: I see anymore half-displayed abuse reports from any of you, you are gone permanently. I hear any reports of you starting shit with people, you are gone permanently. DJ and Clark come home from a night of heavy drinking because they both shot their dogs simultaneously while hundreds of miles away from each other and proceed to ask me for a list of people to ban, I'm handing them your names.

Don't do stupid shit.

Reposted because Papa John has terrible timing.