Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Basic servers will be put up first. Then when the mods are finished/tested and the maps are ported they'll go up.

Uhh...not to be rude but you seem to know quite a lot about whats going on with our servers yet you're only a member.

I'd rather see someone who runs the servers give an answer as to if the mods will be transferred over to cs:go.

Personally I can't see all of our servers moving over to csgo, as we have such a strong member base from source. I dont think that everyone that plays Jailbreak or minigames will be buying csgo to play the same mod with better graphics. I know I won't.

I just bought it. Its on sale for $13.48 I think... I'm buying it regardless but of course, I'm still gonna be switching back and forth between CS:GO and CS:S.

CS:GO might bring more players back to CS:S I think, not to mention how fun 5 man pre-made match making will be :D

Uhh...not to be rude but you seem to know quite a lot about whats going on with our servers yet you're only a member.

I'd rather see someone who runs the servers give an answer as to if the mods will be transferred over to cs:go.

Personally I can't see all of our servers moving over to csgo, as we have such a strong member base from source. I dont think that everyone that plays Jailbreak or minigames will be buying csgo to play the same mod with better graphics. I know I won't.

Sorry for using common sense.