Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Jailbreak for CS:GO?

From what I've heard there isn't going to be JB..

If you read the post you are quoting more carefully it says

We'll more than likely NOT have a jailbreak server when CS:GO RELEASES.

That doesn't mean there will never be one, that just means that it wasn't going to be ready RIGHT as the game hit release.

were doing experiments on cs:go for jailbreak just to piss off john.

takes a lot of time, so no moar asking

but, id prefer it if Go remained leagues and css for modded games.

but im old school

^^^^ Exactly, to be honest I hope JB dies on GO, 'cause it's so much better on CS:S (from what I've played) but we won't pass up the opportunity to meddle with it.

GET TOLD KIMZY. I hope CS:S is the only game Jailbreak ever touches.

oh babygirrrl I wasnt getting told :D just not sure if I was supposed to reveal what I already knew :P sorry johnypoo <3

I know I wont be playing jb on GO though, or it will have to be incredibly sick. And I am not doubting bonbon's capabilities here, but cs:go's.

What if we make it totally different?

like public rotation maps.

give it more of a league serious style? o_O

dont split the population as much and give them an option o_O?

o_O

If you were ever to do this, you could make a HG style map and if that doesn't work then you can just make a rotation server. When I first played CS:S I played on a low populated JB rotation server and loved all the maps. (Even though some of the maps weren't the greatest, but there were still some good maps.)

If we honestly ever run a JB rotation server (please don't... lol), just don't use any of PhaseXero's maps. I hate that douchnozzle buttmunch assface. I am also going to link this to him so he knows how much I hate him... and miss him. He makes gud maps.

But yeah... JB on Gmod is bad enough, I can't see it faring too well on GO.

Personally I hate jailbreak, it's nothing more than one guy declaring himself leader then bossing around other players in a peace setting until he gets assassinated and T's run amuck.

Gameplay is so static I nearly want to rip out my hair playing as either a t or ct and everytime I visit our god forsaken jb server it's alway full, but for some reason a majority of our real servers are left barren with the occasional Let's Populate event every now and then.

But that's just me.