Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Suicide admin abuse.

essence

I was playing jail break i couldnt hear the lead so i said repeat in chat 4-5 times . You have to spam it because doing it once they will not.Suicide then told me to stop then gaged me. Gave me no chance to stop. I do not want him banned/admin taken away i just wanted to bring this matter up. Admins needs to to judge better and repeat "spams".

thx essence

*if the screen shots dont work i will upload it again*

essence... there were multiple admins in the server yesterday warning you about you telling the lead repeat and then continously spamming "repeat" even after you were doing the order. You just kept spamming it.

I've seen a DC... Faithless to be exact, kick someone for spamming repeat once that person was actually doing the order.

I didn't kick you, I simply gagged you for spamming, which I warned you about yesterday. I wouldn't just gag someone for a first time offense.

http://hellsgamers.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/2836098

Just check the pages of him spamming "repeat".

Essence

First of all i asked you to follow template which you didnt.

1. Abuser name:[HG] Suicide

2. Their Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:3809530

3. What server:jb

4. About what time: idk

5. PROOF:

6. Please tell us about the incident:

If the order was clear without spam then he dont have to repeat, or if it wasnt clear then lead should repeat atleast twice.

Dont spam say like 1-2 times, or pay more attention to orders.

Suicide

I've seen a DC... Faithless to be exact, kick someone for spamming repeat once that person was actually doing the order.

I didn't kick you,

You are not f4ithless so keep that out of here.

Edited by RedDevil6193