Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Asking a girl to homecoming?

Ron Paul

Let me state this right now.

I am no way a beta male. I'm Alpha Minus at the least, I've never had a girlfriend before, but I'm friendzoned a lot.

I'm planning on going to the Homecoming Dance this year, and I can't go without a date, unless group of guys.

I have a girl in mind, and I'm wondering how to ask her out. I also need to fix my physical appearance. I don't have an issue with acne, I need to start working out again.

What are the right words to say?

~Ron Paul

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty much in the same situation, but I don't enjoy going to school dances. Have a conversation with her, and then casually bring it up. Just slip it in there like, "Hey are you going to homecoming?" If she says no or hasn't been asked be like, would you like to go with me? BAM.

If she says no, move on. The worst thing that they can say is "no." That's it.

I'm pretty much in the same situation, but I don't enjoy going to school dances. Have a conversation with her, and then casually bring it up. Just slip it in there like, "Hey are you going to homecoming?" If she says no or hasn't been asked be like, would you like to go with me? BAM.

If she says no, move on. The worst thing that they can say is "no." That's it.

I'm almost out of options and this is probably like, my 4th last. Rest get ugly.

Ask her to go and if she refuses punch her.

Ok.

a) You don't need to work out.

B) Just ask her out, wimp.

THE FUCK YOU SAY? I'M ALPHA BITCH.

"Baby, do you live on farm? Because you sure know how to raise a cock!"

In all seriousness, just tell her that you want to go to homecoming with her.

I thought I needed to build some type of connection before asking..

Ezpz. It is just homecoming. Bitches just want to be asked. As long as your not a creep the chances are she is going to say yes.

Most of my friends asked girls that they barely even knew and most of them had a great time. Just be relaxed the worse thing she can say is no. Now it may seem like the word no is scary as hell and embarrassing, but really there's nothing wrong with being turned down.

Also its just homecoming. Your not asking her to be your gf or anything.

sing her call my maybe, that gets em every time

It worked on me twice. The sex was ok.

Everygirl likes to be asked in a cute way, regardless of what they say man. Flowers are ways good, and casual. Making a sign or something and holdin it outside of one of her classes before she walks out. My friend had a clever one. He had a sign that said "I'd go bananas if you went to homecoming with me!" and wore a monkey mask and had an edible banana arrangement.

I can imagine that she had a fear of monkeys, and cried right there on the spot.

I don't go to her school, we actually go to rival schools.

Cool Fact #1: Rashard Mendenhall, Pittsburgh Steeler, Graduated from my highschool! (Can you find out the name of my highschool, and mascot?)

Cool Fact #1: Rashard Mendenhall, Pittsburgh Steeler, Graduated from my highschool! (Can you find out the name of my highschool, and mascot?)

Mendenhall attended Niles West High School and Lincoln Jr. High School in Skokie, Illinois.

I'm guessing the mascot is a wolf or a knight

Niles%20West%20Website%20Banner_0.jpg

lincolnlancerlogo.jpg

PS. hehehehehehe my posts is 969

Edited by ExGBrian

It really doesn't matter about looks Ron.

It's about how to portay yourself to a girl. If you are confident and you are just outgoing and fun, you will be lucky enough to get a girl that will like you for who you are. You shouldn't change yourself for anyone else expect for you and only you. I believe that even if you don't have a good body or a good face, you don't need to get the girl that you had in mind if she doesn't like you for who you are.