Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

admin and friend

Kinta

1. Name: [HG] BENZ ON 26'S, repp1N <3 purp SteamID

2. Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:141220, STEAM_0:0:22180833

3. Server: minigames

4. Reason: Spamming the mic and condoning disrespectful behavior

5. Proof:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zintmnymhnu/5.dem

http://www.mediafire.com/file/jn5znzymjyy/2.dem

6. Comments: As far as I've seen HG doesn't respect this kind of behavior. This admin peterpan often comes into mini games spamming music on his mic and rapping with his buddy on the server. This one "rap" in my demo calls jessica a dyke and talks about how he doesnt give a shit that he's gonna get banned and whatnot. I came into the server and recorded it after I was told it had previously been said.

I banned peterpan's buddy for one hour after he came back to avoid a mute and began his little "rap" again. You can see the SS and the demo go together. Also in one of the demos Peterpan is spamming his mic with his buddy and mutes another player for saying wtf.

post-1190-13525953333864_thumb.jpg

You forgot to highlight the part where he says "Let me use admin chat to talk about rap."

I wasn't sure if this was considered abuse also because he's abusing his immunity to mute to spam his mic constantly when he comes into the server. I understand some people like the music with some of the games but it shouldn't be a constant thing if people are complaining.

I could really care less about having my admin revoked but I see no reason why I'm being banned, the reason I said "watch me talk about rap with admin chat" was because koth said (ADMIN) koth*: Rap sucks

you're not supposted to use admin chat to talk about thing that aren't about administrating, it says so in the rules, so I don't see how you can use that against me when he did the exact same thing.

also this random girl jessica says I spam and mute people when I come into the server, I have only seen you 3 times in the server I'm in, so I don't see how you can say what I allways do when I come in, cause you don't know what I ALLWAYS do.

I mute peoeple when they spam, and I admin I do play music but not all the time, I thought we would have fun today so we started rapping to music, if people screamed in their mic and said AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH STFU and started blowing into it they got muted..

anything else I'm missing? I don't see why I got taken out of hg really either..

also this random girl jessica says I spam and mute people when I come into the server, I have only seen you 3 times in the server I'm in, so I don't see how you can say what I allways do when I come in, cause you don't know what I ALLWAYS do.

I am not a random girl..I never said that you mute people when you come into the server..you were mic spamming..spam is considered CONSTANT...which you were doing...and I have been playing in the minigames server for a little while now..you just may not have noticed me. Also, I believe you banned and everything for disrespecting me in your little rap. Do you remember? You called me a dyke? Listen to the demo if you have forgotten. Thanks.

I never said dyke, that was reppin my "Friend" that got banned, I told him to stop of you watch the demo.

another thing, I think its funny that swat gets to ban people and revoke admin when he turns himself invis and freekills and messes up the whole game, he gets his admin taken away from one server, I get global banned, removed from HG, and admin revoked.

HG a little biasd I see?

Also I didn't spam constant lol... I played music maybe every 5 mins in the begining, then I stopped. Then I played it later while people rapped over it, It was fun, you guys are so srs trying to be admins that you can't let sombody play music for like 5 mins.

Also I think it's funny that I get admin revoked for muting ONE PERSON that spammed for me to stfu, ONE PERSON. lol?

my point is, he free kills in jailbreak and turns himself invisible, I mute 1 person and play music on my mic and i'm,

1. banned from all servers.

2. kicked out of hg.

3. admin revoked.

all for playing a song on the mic and muting 1 person.. I don't see how it got to a global ban..

Heh. Don't really have much to say about this, hopefully this emoticon I'm about to use will explain everything... :\

Also, keep in mind that SWAT himself is epic for several reasons

1. He is Staff

2. He's been here for quite awhile

3. He helps manage the whole ban/abuse thing and keeps the servers clean to the best of his ability by making sure that steam IDs are added to the GBL

4. He occasional donates (to my knowledge anyway, I could be wrong.)

5. He gets along with everyone

Edited by Artillery

I could really care less about having my admin revoked but I see no reason why I'm being banned, the reason I said "watch me talk about rap with admin chat" was because koth said (ADMIN) koth*: Rap sucks

you're not supposted to use admin chat to talk about thing that aren't about administrating, it says so in the rules, so I don't see how you can use that against me when he did the exact same thing.

I mute peoeple when they spam, and I admin I do play music but not all the time, I thought we would have fun today so we started rapping to music, if people screamed in their mic and said AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH STFU and started blowing into it they got muted..

anything else I'm missing? I don't see why I got taken out of hg really either..

and lying is going to help you? The fact of the matter is you were condoning your friends disrespectful and unadmirable behavior and not only that but you were encouraging it. I play in the minigames server and I can say that you spam your mic every time I've seen you in the server. Also, you like to play 3 second bits of your songs at random times. This is why you were banned.

As you can clearly see in the demo you didn't mute anyone for screaming into their mic some said something while you were "rapping" and you muted him and said "I'm pretty sure it was that asian kid I'm banning you." I un-muted him.

Oh yeah, and the whole can't you let someone spam for a little.... Are you retarded?

Edited by Kinta

Well I knew from the beginning that it was his friend but he, being an admin, encouraged his friend and went along with him rapping and joking. If someone was being a dick or harassing you and your boss pointed and laughed at you the whole time encouraging the situation rather than taking care of it would you be happy?

Of course, he could always say in the end, "Well I'm not the one who said that."

I'll give you the reasons they think I should be banned even though some of them are complete BS.

1. muting sombody (koth says for no reason)

2. playing music

3. he says I encouraged him to play music but if you watch the first link demo you can see I tell him "okay stop stop stop"

"Oh yeah, and the whole can't you let someone spam for a little.... Are you retarded?"

wtf are you talking about? I let people in the minigames server play music when they want to, If its bad I tell them to stop, if sombody says stop in chat or on mic I mute the person thats playing music then unmute then after a few mins.

STOP MAKING UP BULLSHIT WATCH THE FIRST DEMO AND YOU CAN SEE I TOLD HIM TO STOP AFTER I HEARD THE WORD DYKE...

Well its because Swat is allowed to hack,mute,ban,remove,smoke,eat,drink,turn inviable because thats what staff can do....Anyways he didn't get his admin removed from JailBreak for some reason 0.0

I told you about this, relax bro, all the admins in Jailbreak go in there with sticks up their ass and try to boss around the little kids, like I told you in the server, the things you were saying to me would get you banned around here, you've already been banned before because of the way you think you run the place. I on the other hand could give a rats ass, I've spent enough time and money with this community that some of what I do may go "overlooked" but that's life. HG is not a democracy, it's a cheerocracy, and if you don't like it I'll be mighty happy to show you the door.

@ Peterpan, the reason I took the action I did is because the other night I saw the same thing happen, in our Ventrilo you were with your friend going around to servers, I don't know if they are random or HG owned and operated, talking about "rapping" in the server, then complaining when the admins muted you.

Like I said, you can come apologize to staff and council members in Vent.

@ Peterpan, the reason I took the action I did is because the other night I saw the same thing happen, in our Ventrilo you were with your friend going around to servers, I don't know if they are random or HG owned and operated, talking about "rapping" in the server, then complaining when the admins muted you.

Like I said, you can come apologize to staff and council members in Vent.

Don't think everything you said was extremely hypocritical? Except for that last part.