Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

admin and friend

Kinta

I'll give you the reasons they think I should be banned even though some of them are complete BS.

1. muting sombody (koth says for no reason)

2. playing music

3. he says I encouraged him to play music but if you watch the first link demo you can see I tell him "okay stop stop stop"

"Oh yeah, and the whole can't you let someone spam for a little.... Are you retarded?"

wtf are you talking about? I let people in the minigames server play music when they want to, If its bad I tell them to stop, if sombody says stop in chat or on mic I mute the person thats playing music then unmute then after a few mins.

STOP MAKING UP BULLSHIT WATCH THE FIRST DEMO AND YOU CAN SEE I TOLD HIM TO STOP AFTER I HEARD THE WORD DYKE...

You told him to stop.... well let's throw in another demo to give an idea of just how long that took. Notice the you fucking dumb fa**** iummediately in the chat box and the constant ban threats on people.

Around 15000 tick "admins are retarded on here"

18000 more spam with his buddy.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/dznjm4lg2fj/3.dem

By the way, I got "rank" pulled on me very recently and still don't completely agree with it but I don't run the servers so fuck it. Time to move on.

Edited by Kinta

in the demo I give 2 warning that exploiting on that map will give you an immediate ban, no more warnings.

I also do play music, but when gerbil says it's annoying, I stop..

the sound on the demo was a little messed up for me to hear but I don't see anything wrong with it, and there are some retaretd admins on that server.

more insults... Can we close this topic? The point has been made and the solution been given. Come on vent and apologize to the offended parties. Such as in my recent situation. You don't run the servers and you don't make the decisions. If you feel it is biased or unfair then leave. If not then just go with the flow and move on. This is getting blown out of the water.