Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I'm back bitches!!!!

Reaper

Well everyone in the HG Clan, I am officially back and should be a wee bit more active in the clan now. I am still attending college, this will be my 5th and hopefully final year. WOOT! um... anything else i can say?

Oh yea, I will be more active as i mentioned above, but I will NOT be online/by my computer at all hours of the day for the first couple of weeks here. Some days I have class from 8am to 2pm, other days i have class from 1pm to 3pm (gotta love a bowling class). I have also just come back from working 12 hr shifts 5 days a week (and volunteering for some weekend hours). I worked from 2am to 2pm from the very beginning of summer to the very end of August. This means I have had very little time to re-acquaint myself with the college life of waking up at 7am and staying up until midnight or later. Hence, why you might message me and I won't respond. I probably fell asleep on my bed or some crap like that.

I have also hit a financial hardspot. I will be looking for a part-time job in the near future (which as we all know, will take away from my precious gaming time). But yea, I am glad to be back and would like to chat with all of my friends.

PEACE,

Reapz

WHALECUM BACK

I hope you repair your activity level which, from what i see on your sig, is currently 0%

Might not ever be able to fix that, Either the internet has taken a royal dump or my computer is starting to go. I will try tho

Reapeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer, waddup bro!

Not much Brah, not much... its good to be back

Welcome back! What is your major? (Sorry, you don't know me, I'm new here.) Just make sure that with your busy schedule, you make time for you.

Electrical Engineering with a dual emphasis, one emphasis in Power and one in Controls... and don't worry, I try to make time for myself otherwise i would go insane with the work load I am trying to haul

Wb whore

Why thank you... It is good to be back