Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

To the [G]raphics team...

Richie

I asked for a league of legends cover for an event thread about a week or two ago. Nothing was done about it. You guys are supposed to be the ones that do these things. If we find that you are not doing these things, or whatever you guys do, make stuff look nice, we're going to start cutting people from this team.

Step up your game.

I think you have to trade them some items before they do anything for you hehe.. At least thats what happened to me, someone in the g team wanted some of my tf2 items for 1 sig :huh:

LOL Thats why he was asking for my Manniversary Package?? hahaha

Who is this person? Spill? He needs to be removed, maimed, and sent over to Delta Gamers.

I think you have to trade them some items before they do anything for you hehe.. At least thats what happened to me, someone in the g team wanted some of my tf2 items for 1 sig :huh:

This should not be the case, ever. They are on the graphics team because they want to DONATE their time and effort. If this happens to anyone please notify someone in leadership so it can be addressed.

• 2 weeks later...