Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I think I screwed up my arm xD

Link

So, me being the idiot I am, I got up in class, and started to draw a creature from my imagination on the board. So, as I was drawing this "invincibear" (I will explain in a different thread) The teacher sais its okay, and lets me continue. But this little dork in my class, the kid that you know is there just to be annoying, erases it while im drawing. :omgimmad::omgimmad::omgimmad: So, be being a genius, I punch him in the stomach, and while my teacher is yelling at me. I snap his pencil, and I didn't realize, I had cut a two inch gash in my hand when I did. And on the way to lunch. My friend pointed out my blood soaked hand. Then my genius nurse that I went to for a band-aid. Puts tape on it. So when It finally scabs over, and I take the tape off. It rips the whole scab off and some of the surrounding skin. So now Im bleeding again. I stop it with a paper towel and go home. But for the past 4 days, I have had this painfully swelling gash in my hand, and its all purple and gross xD