Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Deathrun, Infamous

Infamous

1. Your in-game name: Infamous

2. Server that you where banned on: Deathrun

3. The Banning admin: Unsure, know he has a pretty high voice.

4. Your Steam-Id Steam_0:1:20365798

5. Reason for ban: Apparently for racial language,

I got banned at about 3:40 am on Tuesday, July 21, 2009 for saying through mic "Hello ****** person." I know that this is a banable offense but I was unaware that you just banned a person for saying it will it not be kicked or slaied first. Also i was refering to the color black, when i said ****** so i would have said "Hello black person" which is simply not racist. If i know anything from a young class for me being 13 i would know that everyone makes racial jokes and kids about my age think its racist to use the word "black or white"

:ban?:

You're 13 and you are already that racist? Kid you were just born yesterday. What happen to our society these days man.

And Moto, you too sir have a high voice lolz

That is true i am pretty racist for my age,

***** = N

i

g

g

e

r

so yah....

I am not sincere? well mabey not but the idea im getting to is what i should have said earlier another guy in the server also said what i already said in the server right before i got baned but he didn't get banned due to him saying "I was using the color" if i were using the color it would again be "hello black person" which is not racist

Edited by Infamous

see OP the word black (5 characters) is not filtered out as opposed to the N-word (characters) and you are NOT being sincere about your actions and their being wrong.

you can stay in your current status unless other staff have a greater heart than I do. And I can be pretty kind (in-game anyway).

I am not sincere? well mabey not but the idea im getting to is what i should have said earlier another guy in the server also said what i already said in the server right before i got baned but he didn't get banned due to him saying "I was using the color" if i were using the color it would again be "hello black person" which is not racist

we like to enjoy the game too and not sit in spec all of the time. if an admin doesn't see some racism from another player happening, sorry. If you proceed to go on saying racial epithets and get banned for it, tough shit, your bad.

point is, don't jump off a bridge and think you will be ok just because someone else does it.

see OP the word black (5 characters) is not filtered out as opposed to the N-word (characters) and you are NOT being sincere about your actions and their being wrong.

you can stay in your current status unless other staff have a greater heart than I do. And I can be pretty kind (in-game anyway).

sigh, if you are the nice one then i guess i have no chance with the admins, i am sorry for apparently wasting your time... -_-

LOL Moto is actually nice enough to reply to u more than twice. He's one of the nicest one. You haven't seen the meanest ones yet. They are not mean btw, they just strictly follow the rules they have created. If we let you go, what about the others who got banned with the same situation?

Ok, dude chill.

You were banned for 1440 minutes. Idk how good of a math student you are. but thats 24 hours = 1 day, so tomorrow 2009-07-22 02:32:33 you will be unbanned. GG and stop QQing, cause what you said, you know is not allowed, and is lucky the ban is only for one day, some admins perm ban for that.

So, just come back tomorrow, and watch what you say.

Ok, dude chill.

You were banned for 1440 minutes. Idk how good of a math student you are. but thats 24 hours = 1 day, so tomorrow 2009-07-22 02:32:33 you will be unbanned. GG and stop QQing, cause what you said, you know is not allowed, and is lucky the ban is only for one day, some admins perm ban for that.

So, just come back tomorrow, and watch what you say.

Nah.

He is added to the perm list.

"I was unaware that it was a ban, I thought it would be a kick or a slay."

So you knew it was against the rules. Get the fuck out of here.

Edited by vandium

Told ya, some admins perm ban for that, see, if you would of just chilled, only you and the banning admin (febb i think gban shows) would of known that you did something bad, and you would of been able to play again, but no, you came in and QQed.

:dots::noob^::dots:

No.

If he would have came in here and not acted like a moron, he wouldn't have gotten the treatment.

But he is indeed a moron.

Yeah no doubt, I do not understand why people are so disrespectful. These young kids now adays have no respect. Hate to see how they talk to there parents. They probably get away with that also. So it's good we are teaching them respect on here by the perm bans LAWL.