Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Deathrun, Infamous

Infamous

I know this topic is done with but Ok, this is what happened. I was the banning admin. I did not say anything that has to do with racial language, you were justt spamming your mic and i said stop. You continued on then i said stop or slay. You continued so i muted you. Then you left, (avoiding a mute) and came back. Then you said to me "why the fuck did you ban me you ni**er peice of shit! your a fucking 2 year old motherfucker that just likes to ban people for mic spamming! why dont you shove a turtle up your ass (he was spamming the i like turtles thing), like all the other hg fucktards that dont even have a life but play countershit all day. Good day you black person."

I did nothing but ban you for seven days. You should be banned from the forum and Global banned from all the servers. You are a VERY disrespectful person.

EDIT :: I indeed kept this as a document on my computer. I was afraid i was going to need this, sorry i did not get to it sooner.

Edited by FEBRUARY

You should have SS or Demo of what happened next time and report it immediately. Usually, if you don't provide proof, players are more likely to get unbanned. Luckily, this douchebag didn't know how to act and came here DEMANDING to get unbanned, otherwise he would have gotten away with it. You banned him, you should have a proof to back it up.