Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Got a runescape clan going (HG ONLY)

Silly

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't argument worthy. Awwik has stated already he does not mind if there is an HG runescape clan, rather he just wishes him or Wingless would have been asked prior to using the name, considering runescape is an MMO and they are the MMO leaders of HG, regardless if they play or not. It's not asking much. In any case it'd be nice to keep this thread on the topic of the game itself instead of nonsense.

It's not his right, actually. The games we tag up on have oversight.

In any event, this wouldn't have even been a thing is someone had approached us about it. We're actually pretty reasonable.

i didn't know you guys like running your div like a army,

Big j I don't know why you are trying to start an argument. It's this simple it's obvious people play runescape and that's great, but I wish you would of spoken to me or wingless before making a guild/clan. Every mmo is a way for HG to spread our name in mmo's. we have a great name for ourselves right now in multiple games which we are known for being a caring, kind, and compassionate guild. Now we don't want our name tarnished because someone we don't know wants to do things his way. I'm not saying you would do that but it's something I and leadership has to watch for. Just because it doesn't have a following now doesn't mean it won't later. Many people play runescape while they play other mmos, so we don't want something to happen that could effect our name in those games.

Once again I have no problem with this, I just wish you would have spoken to someone from mmo leadership first.

So, are we going to establish leaders/officers and shit or is this just gunna be a fun thing or what, cuz i think itd be fun to get an actually clan going if everyone is okay with it

I'd like it to be casual for those who want it to be casual and more hardcore for those who want it to be hardcore.

Big j I don't know why you are trying to start an argument. It's this simple it's obvious people play runescape and that's great, but I wish you would of spoken to me or wingless before making a guild/clan. Every mmo is a way for HG to spread our name in mmo's. we have a great name for ourselves right now in multiple games which we are known for being a caring, kind, and compassionate guild. Now we don't want our name tarnished because someone we don't know wants to do things his way. I'm not saying you would do that but it's something I and leadership has to watch for. Just because it doesn't have a following now doesn't mean it won't later. Many people play runescape while they play other mmos, so we don't want something to happen that could effect our name in those games.

Once again I have no problem with this, I just wish you would have spoken to someone from mmo leadership first.

its not the whole "trying to start an argument" its the way u talk, its very aggressive and straight to the point, "this is what i want", and if you want something you should have posted " hey guys it great you made a clan on RS i'm glad you guys are having fun , but before u make a clan under HG name again on any MMO game can ya please let me or wingless know first? sounds a bit better?

So, are we going to establish leaders/officers and shit or is this just gunna be a fun thing or what, cuz i think itd be fun to get an actually clan going if everyone is okay with it

Lets not rush things, I'm going to finish my birthday dinner and ill hop on teamspeak a talk with people hopefully. Until then go ahead and join the clan. We will handle officers and other things later tonight.