Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

srry

killsquade

im srry to say but guys hg just wasnt for me i had fun whale i was here and i thank you guys for haveing me here in ur community but im srry i just dont feel i belong here so ima go see other places and see what i can find around you all are welcome to add me if u wish to but have fun and all of u in jail and the ts admins and everyone like archer and a few of the others ty i have had alot of fun hanging with u guys and gameing with u the screm i went to was fun we lost but it was fun i enjoyed all the times ive been around to watch people get t listed banned and the whole 9 yards the admins around here are great and im sure u guys pick them wisely but i do say good bye thouw if u allow it ill still post around on here everynow and agin and keep in touch with u all

Engrish Translate Framework Activate!

im srry to say but guys hg just wasnt for me i had fun whale i was here and i thank you guys for haveing me here in ur community but im srry i just dont feel i belong here so ima go see other places and see what i can find around you all are welcome to add me if u wish to but have fun and all of u in jail and the ts admins and everyone like archer and a few of the others ty i have had alot of fun hanging with u guys and gameing with u the screm i went to was fun we lost but it was fun i enjoyed all the times ive been around to watch people get t listed banned and the whole 9 yards the admins around here are great and im sure u guys pick them wisely but i do say good bye thouw if u allow it ill still post around on here everynow and agin and keep in touch with u all

I'm sorry to say but HG wasn't so much fun for me. However, I had some fun while I was here. I thank you guys for having me here in your community; I just don't feel like I belong here. I am going to explore different communities and see if I like any more of them. You guys can add me if you want to. For all you in jailbreak, TeamSpeak 3 like Archer (and a few others)... thank you! I had a lot of fun hanging out with you guys and playing. Even though we lost in the big scrim, we had fun. I enjoyed all the times I've been around to watch people get tlisted, banned and the whole 9 yards. I think the admins aroujnd here are great and I'm sure you guys pick them wisely. Finally, I say good bye! If it's alright with you guys, I'll post and hang out here now and then to keep in touch with you all!

I'm sorry to say but HG wasn't so much fun for me. However, I had some fun while I was here. I thank you guys for having me here in your community; I just don't feel like I belong here. I am going to explore different communities and see if I like any more of them. You guys can add me if you want to. For all you in jailbreak, TeamSpeak 3 like Archer (and a few others)... thank you! I had a lot of fun hanging out with you guys and playing. Even though we lost in the big scrim, we had fun. I enjoyed all the times I've been around to watch people get tlisted, banned and the whole 9 yards. I think the admins aroujnd here are great and I'm sure you guys pick them wisely. Finally, I say good bye! If it's alright with you guys, I'll post and hang out here now and then to keep in touch with you all!

Billy-D_Approves.gif

Brain hurt was fixed

And Enigma went all asian on us :D