Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hellsgamers Poll / Response

Phirewire

I have to agree with that because some leadership is just really immature, and im not pointing fingers or trying to start and drama

When you equate a quality to a person or a group you are indeed pointing fingers. By not naming specific people, all you're doing is lumping the entire leadership team together. Don't go throwing out claims like that then renegging saying you're not "pointing fingers." You're pointing an entire fist.

When you equate a quality to a person or a group you are indeed pointing fingers. By not naming specific people, all you're doing is lumping the entire leadership team together. Don't go throwing out claims like that then renegging saying you're not "pointing fingers." You're pointing an entire fist.

says some kid.... and i would be glad to tell UM+ but it wont do any good thats my point so why say anything?

says some kid.... and i would be glad to tell UM+ but it wont do any good thats my point so why say anything?

Some kid? Who in the fuck.................... You were promoted TWO DAYS AGO and you're already ruining it. Sick pick Archer, you got an eye for talent.

He called you a kid and you are already assuming him being promoted was abad decision?

Being promoted shows that you have the common sense not to start shit with people, troll, harass other members etc.

The fact that he is doing just that a day after being promoted, i can see why Laz is saying its a bad decision. I agree. If you get promoted don't just think that you are "in" the clan and can act out freely. It won't get you very far, especially when you're addressing someone who has been here for 3+ years.

doesnt matter you didnt +1 or -1 so just stop right there, and actually i only said "kid" because your acting like it, and attacking me when i just voiced my opinion on something important, your not leadership, just because your a vet doesnt mean jack shit, ill talk to leadership if I FEEL the need or they can speak with me if there is a problem ok your just a member as much as I am

doesnt matter you didnt +1 or -1 so just stop right there, and actually i only said "kid" because your acting like it, and attacking me when i just voiced my opinion on something important, your not leadership, just because your a vet doesnt mean jack shit, ill talk to leadership if I FEEL the need or they can speak with me if there is a problem ok your just a member as much as I am

No one mentioned me being a vet vs. you being a member at all. In my first post, I was pointing out your clearly passive-aggressive tone when you go "Oh this is a problem... NOT TO POINT FINGERS!" When you do things like that, all you do is make people wonder who you're talking about; it causes problems that you could easily solve by not saying anything or being specific. These in the middle passive-aggressive accusations just lead to more problems than the ones you are pointing out. I never attacked you, nor did I make some sort of ad hominem remark about your post. I simply pointed out that by saying what you did you are in fact adding to the problem by "pointing your fist" at leadership and making people guess who you're talking about.

So don't you dare go calling me a kid or questioning my character and then getting defensive when it blows up in your face. I mentioned your recently being promoted, because in doing so you are IMMEDIATELY held to a higher standard. How you act weighs not only upon yourself but upon the people who voted for you (as you said) and the leadership member(s) who promoted you (Archer). Just TWO DAYS after being promoted you get the nerve to throw out accusations at anonymous leadership members and then attack me for checking you on it? Grow up.

"So... why... say... anything?" Good question.

I was actually talking about you keeping your mouth shut because it didnt involve you at all, I dont think what i said was disrespectful at all, whats it to you to ask me about it? nothing. maybe you should have said "hey martin I dont think what you said should have been said, maybe let someone in leadership take care of the problem or post an abuse report" but no, so infact, why dont you grow up because your the ONLY ONE complaining, seems like you dont like me, you were an asshole in jailbreak to me last week