Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

new room/event for Jailbreak map?

UNCLE

Hey I play CS:S Jailbreak all the time and was thinking it would be pretty cool if HG

added a room to there map.

So I was in a Minigames server that had a Jump-rope death game as one of it's maps various games to select. So I was thinking that it would be cool if Jailbreak had a room that the Ts could go in, if ordered by the Warden; to do some thing.

The point of this would be that everytime the rope (a solid prop shaped like a rope or w.e) would swing around like in the game jump rope, and if you didn't jump in time or on time that you would get killed, the speed of the rotation of the rope would get faster and faster to increase difficulty.

Another idea to better suite this obscure room is that it could be inside of a "gym" kind of looking room on the opposite side of the shower in the Pool Room.

DO YOU EVEN LIFT? :dance1:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

Honestly there are tons of days that are around but leads just don't know about them or don't use them so it just ends up being the same thing over and over. For example,

Evil Simon Says

Pirate Days (These are becoming more common again which i like)

Isengard (Not sure if banned, heard it was)

But I like this idea, would add some new things to the map, +1

Eh it's a game I've seen on maybe two jailbreak maps ever (one made by my friend PhaseXero; shameless name-drop). It's okay... but trust me it's not used all that much. It's a fun game... but the same person (whoever bhops best) always wins in the end, so it's not played often.

On another note........ every post in this thread would have said "oh this thread again" or some other douchebaggy variant of that had JJK not posted first in support. Just saying, sheeple, just because a leadership member throws his support to something doesn't make it automatically good. :3 Let's think for ourselves shall we?

On another note........ every post in this thread would have said "oh this thread again" or some other douchebaggy variant of that had JJK not posted first in support. Just saying, sheeple, just because a leadership member throws his support to something doesn't make it automatically good. :3 Let's think for ourselves shall we?

it's ok JJK you're welcome here

heres an idea

you got a spikey death jump rope about 30 ft long.

it rotates 5 times

the floor has 4 colored sections

a ct chooses a safe color, and then the rope spins 5 times

if you survive all 5 jumps, and you are on the safe color you live :D

2 settings: ts can see the safe color.. and a hard mode where they have to guess

heres an idea

you got a spikey death jump rope about 30 ft long.

it rotates 5 times

the floor has 4 colored sections

a ct chooses a safe color, and then the rope spins 5 times

if you survive all 5 jumps, and you are on the safe color you live :D

2 settings: ts can see the safe color.. and a hard mode where they have to guess

wow that's a really creative idea.

Ultra hard mode with Disco lights and smoke :D

I would like another area where jumping/moving skills are put to the test. Something like an obstacle course that you have to climb upwards and crouch jumping, etc. If a T misses a jump, he either dies or gets teleported back to the beginning.

Call it climb. Doesn't have to be anything big. Maybe have two of them next to each other (like 2 boxes) and warden could order 1/2 of T's into each one.

The game is completed by any player reaching the top then the team that loses dies automatically, and winners are teleported outside.

I would like another area where jumping/moving skills are put to the test. Something like an obstacle course that you have to climb upwards and crouch jumping, etc. If a T misses a jump, he either dies or gets teleported back to the beginning.

Call it climb. Doesn't have to be anything big. Maybe have two of them next to each other (like 2 boxes) and warden could order 1/2 of T's into each one.

The game is completed by any player reaching the top then the team that loses dies automatically, and winners are teleported outside.

My idea to solve this, was to make a climb map BELOW obsticle.

go ingame and type !obs for an example.

what ya thing? :D

that woudl be a good spot for jumprope aswell

i think below obs would be great spot because map prob goes down far enough already because of dungeon right.

i dunno bout !obs, could only warden do that? could create a stairwell in garage opposite of jjk room (making the room bigger i mean), and/or make the ladder in obs tower go down also into the lower area of obs.

that would be tight butthole.

If anything the way this is going every minigame map would be added to jailbreak.

We came here to play jailbreak, not minigames.

hmm.. I wonder what Jailbreak consists of?

Rebelling, and minigames, oh and those fa**** CTs

hmm.. I wonder what Jailbreak consists of?

Rebelling, and minigames, oh and those fa**** CTs

I'm just saying, I like the minigames and I go on it from time to time. Everyone wants a minigame in jailbreak and of course they're fun but I want a different argument of why we should input certain minigames instead of it not being there.