Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Jail break

i was just wondering if in the rules you could add no racism at all and no warning and stuff like that. because its pretty annoying when people is racist and you have to take it :P and i really cant it pisses me off quickly. it can say to it will be only a 30 min ban Its not bad so people learn there lesson i guess.

i don't speak English very well so please don't laugh

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to racism. Racist words are a little easier to enforce than general, "lawl lawl I don't like mexicans/jews/blacks/cupcakes" but I know we have an implied "don't be a douchebag" rule on the servers as well.

(Warn if in doubt about it being considered racist and ban if warranted. I don't think anyone here stands for bigotry if someone decides to debate it.)

1) People that don't like cupcakes are evil

2) Racist words are good for a ban. They should have read the MOTD a little better.

3) Racist remarks (Making fun of Jews, etc.) is usually good for a warning telling them to shut up and stop being a jerk, and then a ban following it.

I'm pretty sure all of the above follows the general MOTD while still getting people that are dicks off of the server :P

1) People that don't like cupcakes are evil

2) Racist words are good for a ban. They should have read the MOTD a little better.

3) Racist remarks (Making fun of Jews, etc.) is usually good for a warning telling them to shut up and stop being a jerk, and then a ban following it.

I'm pretty sure all of the above follows the general MOTD while still getting people that are dicks off of the server :P

1) I hate Cupcakes

2) Yes, Perma Ban

3) Nah just ban them for being an @$$

I am pretty sure you to learn to use bullets instead of numbers...

It would be funny if we lived with an alien race.

They would call us humans and we would get offended.

You guys are geeks. :)

Racism stays around because you let it have an effect on you.

That is why it will take the black race as a whole many decades to progress to their potential.

Because they are the ones holding themselves back.

Truth.

“ No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law. â€Â

I have no idea what the third amendment has to do with this...

1233029822444.jpg

“ No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law. â€Â

I have no idea what the third amendment has to do with this...

That is not what I was talking about, but that could work.

You are in our house, without our consent.