Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Jail break

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow this did not help anything to my question! and jajajajaja means hahahaha how can you not know that, you must be a ignorant person!!:tvn:

And you must be a person that speaks another language, please refer to this: Linky

Warning: Extreme Patriotism, Language, and Graphic Images. If your under the age of 18 please sign this Parental Consent Form before clicking the link: Linky

Disclaimer: By reading this post or clicking the above links you automatically agree to this disclaimer even if you were to stupid to read it. You agree that Papa John and Papa John INC. can not be responsible for any injuries, mental or physical, that may occur by clicking these links. You agree that I make great pizza and will not prosecute, ban, delete post, edit post, or hunt me down because of this post and links. You agree that Lamp is the best person ever and deserves a Gold metal and that Clark owns everyone. You understand that Wing will always be wrong no matter how hard he tries to sound right. You agree Latino and his crazy Spanishness makes this forum officially bilingual. You agree Girl is actually a Guy. You profess Homer as your Lord and savior (Next to God). You agree that Van is very bipolar. You agree SWAT like to ban people. You agree Deadly Cornflakes is clinically insane. You understand that I have just made you waste about a minute of your time reading this and you have no life. You understand that I am going to continue. You agree that Hobbes is a cool guy. You agree JJK likes to hax his own server. You agree that Element like to admin aboose and turn himself invisible. You agree that two Pitbulls is way to confusing in one clan. You acknowledge that Art is really going on a drug bust instead of a vacation. You condone Kinta's abuse of the Top20 system. You support smurfy in his quest to be president of Counter-Strike. You are appalled at Jopaa for having several feminine products on his profile and sig. You support the Gold Standard and accept that the cake is a lie.

Anyways to really answer your question it basically is in the MOTD. If someone is using racist language you can give them a warning or just ban them.

Edited by Papa John

• 2 weeks later...