Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Spawn Spamming MicroWaves

No!

1. Abuser name: Doesn't show who is Spamming them

2. Their Steam Id: Refer to #1

3. What server: JailBreak

4. About what time: Almost every round in Jb

5. PROOF:Really I'll get it , but if you play Jailbreak you'll see it

6. Please tell us about the incident: So when any person starts spawn spamming microwaves it is a very big distraction when trying to lead.

First case they spawn spamming microwaves and two things happen one the T's run to them to break them and get the drugs that drop from them. Or Two the Ct's start shooting them and spawming bullets at them. Then T's run for the drugs because most people are poor.

Second case is they just spawn spamming microwaves on the lead so he can't move or do anything without getting all the microwaves they spawned on him off. In this case really missing up to game play and disrupting the server.

Thrid many time on wardays in dungeon they well spawn spamming microwaves hundreds of them in the entrance so T's can't get in there and there fore the day / server is being disrupted again.

Fourth the glitch of where the microwaves blow up and make the T's close to it red. Then they are free killed by derp Ct's that don't know any better becasue Red is DEAD!

Fifth using spawn spamming microwaves tot here advantage to cause a distraction or delay Ct's so they can rebel or get away to hide and get a gun. Clearly using something that not everyone can use to there advantage or rebel or delay something or the day.

To sum this Abuse thread out spawn spamming microwaves can be used in days where it is all right with the lead to use for something fun. But using them every day for the reasons I told about before is just ABUSE clear cut and dry. Pretty sure this well not get anyone banned or most likly won't get them to stop spamming them. But hopefully those that are doing it well read this and see my point.

Edited by Bonbon

First case they spawn spamming microwaves and two things happen one the T's run to them to break them and get the drugs that drop from them. Or Two the Ct's start shooting them and spawming bullets at them. Then T's run for the drugs because most people are poor.

Hard to kill ts ??

Second case is they just spawn spamming microwaves on the lead so he can't move or do anything without getting all the microwaves they spawned on him off. In this case really missing up to game play and disrupting the server.

I think you were the only lead who had on him, on this one i ll use one of your quote

please learn how to take jokes

I thought you're my friend

Thrid many time on wardays in dungeon they well spawn spamming microwaves hundreds of them in the entrance so T's can't get in there and there fore the day / server is being disrupted again.

My ass its not fucking hard to get in dungen, so this claim is bs, its hard and no ts comes in cause you are aiming at them from bottom at entrance.

Fourth the glitch of where the microwaves blow up and make the T's close to it red. Then they are free killed by derp Ct's that don't know any better becasue Red is DEAD!

Again its like knife at your own risk, you knife and break it you may get red.

Fifth using spawn spamming microwaves tot here advantage to cause a distraction or delay Ct's so they can rebel or get away to hide and get a gun. Clearly using something that not everyone can use to there advantage or rebel or delay something or the day.

Not our fault there are derp cts.

To sum this Abuse thread out spawn spamming microwaves can be used in days where it is all right with the lead to use for something fun. But using them every day for the reasons I told about before is just ABUSE clear cut and dry. Pretty sure this well not get anyone banned or most likly won't get them to stop spamming them. But hopefully those that are doing it well read this and see my point.

Ya i see that, and i also see happy ts and few party poopers.

Red this thread is not only for you and yes we are friends. You have to see where I'm coming from though. If they see you do it over and over agian they would start doign it and get away with it. Then it is the snowball effected. This post is not just a attack at you SO PLEASE DON'T TAKE IT IN THAT WAY

Much <3 for RedDevil friends tell the end!

Really I just wanted to bring it to people attention is all.

Red this thread is not only for you and yes we are friends. You have to see where I'm coming from though. If they see you do it over and over agian they would start doign it and get away with it. Then it is the snowball effected. This post is not just a attack at you SO PLEASE DON'T TAKE IT IN THAT WAY

Much <3 for RedDevil friends tell the end!

Really I just wanted to bring it to people attention is all.

Didnt took it personally, just explained what i thought of your claims.

Damnit CSS, this is why we can't have ncie things.

Thanks for the report, clifford. Effective tomorrow at server restarts, root admins are now limited to 10 microwaves a day, as opposed to regulars who are limited to 5.

As well, it now displays in your console who spawned a microwave, so if ever there are "malicious microwaves" take a screenshot/demo of both the microwave, and who spawned it, and I'll personally warn -> remove privileges.